FoL 19.5 - Dead Chat

who’s Chris, is that like a show?

If you get revived ill get deleted from the dead chat so incase I do I’m going to take notes aka copy and paste everything that was said here

1 Like

If I correction

1 Like

Don’t forgot to paraphrase it and to NOT mention it until baz outs his results

1 Like

I won’t, I’m making sure we get the Nk out.

1 Like

You literally didn’t you idiot ree

1 Like

do you know how bad/scary it can feel like when you are disguised

Used to wonder what would happen if someone appeared to be heavily game throwing in one game because of their flip. (Also known as if they are evil open wolfing and they somehow flip as BD) and how you can basically feel frustrated that everyone thinks you gamethrew, even to the point of not letting you into games of theirs (if the game you were flipped differently in didn’t end yet)

I would be extremely angry at them and the game, what would a host even do in that scenario

Basically you would be like “Hey I want to play in X’s game but they won’t let me because they think I game threw here, wtf do I do?” “Nothing, telling him when he’s not dead ruins game integrity” Yeah I would be incredibly salty and maybe just tell because it’s annoying

or I may just say I was trying a new strategy and it didn’t work out can I go in

I realized FK died when I saw dead chat spammed

1 Like

That’s not even the definition

Also I swear if they make Alice king I’ll murder math post game

I don’t think I have ever been this mad due to a mechanic in ages

It seems like a fun mechanic but it’s really frustrating for the person who’s flip is changed

It’s actually cult game

And you were devout king

I know that

I have a weird theory, what if H_Hjaisk isn’t acfually the assassin. however math isn’t the possessor either.

Do you remember math not having a death note here? However, we can’t deny that H_Hjaisk is scum or they would have been protesting a lot more.

What if H_Hjaisk is a sellsword or a neutral of some kind who’s flip was changed to assassin. You know baz correct? He hates neutral claims. I feel like baz would attack H_Hjaisk here and make him change to assassin. This explains why he’s not protesting as why would he out the NK if he needs to see BD lose.