FoL 22 - Cult Chat

Mincinmind is The Cult Leader. Died N2.

Bazingaboy is The Cult Leader. Died D4

Alice is The Acolyte. Died N3.

The Acolyte :crossed_swords:

Cult Killer
Spirit of Mithras (Passive) - Starting with the second use of the Cult Leader’s Blood of Mithras, if you would be sacrificed, the first time you will not die.
Flesh to Flesh (Day) - Choose 2 players. If one of them is attacked tonight by a non-cult member then you will attack the other. - 2 uses
Curse of Mithras (Night) - If the target is bled tomorrow, they will die in 1 night instead of 2 nights. - 1 use
Sacrilege (Night) - If the Cult Leader’s conversion fails or they use Blood of Mithras, you will shoot their target for them instead. Does not count as a visit. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that oppose you.

Frostwolf103 is The Cult Leader. Died N4

The Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Train (Passive) - At any point before the start of the first night, you may message the GM and choose the Cult alts that the Cult class that spawned with you will receive, based on a non-unique class they can be converted from. If you do not choose the Cult alts, they will receive a random valid set.
Fanaticism (Passive) - You are immune to death at night until you successfully convert a player, where upon this passive is disabled. (Starting Cult Leader only)
Disguise (Day) - If the target player dies tonight, they will appear as a class of your choice. - 3 uses
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 3 uses (shared)
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Blood of Mithras (Night) - Kill a Cult player and a non-Cult player. The first use of this will not kill the cult player. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Cult Points

Cult Points are a system for deciding what abilities you gain when you are converted to the Cult. Each ability varies in cost (though they usually cost 1 point, and you usually have 2 points) and you are able to take any ability you once had from your former class, with some exceptions. You are still limited to a maximum of two passives, two day abilities and two night abilities, including the ones from your new cult class.

Cult Alts are abilities that have been altered to be balanced on a cult class. Most classes have at least one Cult Alt, and can buy it and/or normal abilities within Cult point maximum. You cannot take the normal variant of an ability from your class if it has been modified to be a Cult Alt.

You must choose to spend your 2 cult points before night 1 or they will be randomized.

oh god fuckign cult points bro i dunnooo mannn

It’s my decision not yours, and it’s my first game, monkaS

So do you have any ideas of what you want?

Since an Acolyte spawned, you can choose between Hunter, Knight and Archer and then an ability set of those.

Give me hunter bleed xD

Wait never mind give me hunter mark so i can kill and occupy

:clap:t6::clap:t6::clap:t6: fuck open claim gamesolves :clap:t6::clap:t6::clap:t6:

These are your options:

Archer:

1:

(Multi-shot Alt) Flesh to Flesh (Day) - Choose 2 players. If one of them is attacked tonight by a non-cult member then you will attack the other. - 2 uses
(Eagle Shot Alt) Sacrilege (Night) - If the Cult Leader’s conversion fails or they use Blood of Mithras, you will shoot their target for them instead. Does not count as a visit. - 2 uses

2:

(Multi-shot Alt) Flesh to Flesh (Day) - Choose 2 players. If one of them is attacked tonight by a non-cult member then you will attack the other. - 2 uses
(Bulls-eye Alt) Ancient Curse (Night) - Mark a player for death. If a player has two marks, you will learn their exact class. If a player has three marks, you will kill them bypassing everything. - Infinite

Hunter:

1:

(Wolf Companion): Uncontrollable Bleeding (Day) - Invoke Mithras’ will to cause a target to start bleeding uncontrollably. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use
(Bear Companion): Blood Wall (Night) - Create a wall of blood to protect yourself from attacks. You will be death immune. - 2 uses

2:

(Wolf Companion): Uncontrollable Bleeding (Day) - Invoke Mithras’ will to cause a target to start bleeding uncontrollably. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use
Hunter’s Mark (Night) - Target two other players. If the first visits the second, you will attack the first. You will only be seen visiting the first. - 2 Uses

Knight:

1:

(Cold Steel): Lone Cultist (Night) - Kill a player. - 1 Use

2:

Armored (Passive) - Your first successful use of Defend will not kill you.
Defend (Night) - You will guard the target player tonight, giving your life to kill their attacker(s). - Infinite uses

It’s very tempting to pick the knght class and kill alice immediately but hunter is objectively better so i choose

Personally for me, Archer 1 is more appealing but you l trust you more because you have actually played FoL, XD

We have some time before we can agree on a decision anyways

Dont townread me whatever you do

The idea behind hunter thing is to disrupt eventual plans during the day that people will do to prove themselves, there is a lot more time on forum games to plan out elaborate gamesolves so disrupting that is very important

Yeah, and that time is so precious to us evils

Archer 1 isnt a bad choice so choose whatever one you want for me youre the cult leader and both are decent

The thing is that you know your playstyle better than me, Archer 1 seems useful for increasing Cult power early on but that doesn’t seem your style

I’ll go with Hunter 2 for you

So yeah I think we just let these guys tire themselves out . Who are you planning on converting