i nominate eevee for most confusing role

1 Like

That literally doesn’t work unless they want people coming back from the dead

it took me a good 40 minutes to decipher what it actually means

see the funny thing is
the revival isn’t even announced
it just
happens

Arete - Each night*, as the nerd, you learn the characters of all players you whisper. Then, choose a player; they die.

Chloe - Each night*, choose a character. If in play, that character joins the Game Moderation Team. (All instances of that character die, and a Game Moderation Team member becomes that character) Otherwise, a player dies.

DatBird - Each night*, choose a player; they die. If you win, a player new to the forums (TL 2-) who made a positive impact (was most responsible for their team losing) wins as well. [+1 new player]

Katze - Each night*, a Katze dies. You know one other Katze. You only win if all non-Katze are subsumed. Due to your convincing FPSing, you register as evil and and a Reviewer too. [Most players are Katze]

2 Likes

what

how do you plan on doing this

I nominate this role

From this game https://fol-archive.netlify.app/t/fm-dota-2-

eevees-wild-ride-game-end/75394

For best designed role. It was such a good role, that the person who rolled it couldn’t believe their eyes when they saw it - the horror on their face when they saw their role-card showed how beautiful it was. It was such a good designed role that mere mortals, no not even the one who borrowed the role from somewhere else, could not understand the complexity of the role. This is evident by the fact that me and Eevee realized four months later that we made a mod error (which we then corrected by stating in the thread that we did) because we didn’t actually understand the role (and still don’t). I’m not sure what else you could ask for when designing a role

1 Like

perfection

The best part is I’m pretty sure me and Eevee discovered a couple months ago that we made another mod error

3 Likes

By the way don’t actually read the game

It’s not worth it

Let’s just say uh…I made several questionable hosting decisions

The more you tell someone to do something the more likely they are to do it

I wasn’t even going to do it but I am now

well it depends

do you think alllwing a host to be executed, transforming the game to 12/12, activating ITA’s, allowing dead to post if they do it in binary, are good host things to do?

(In my defense, Eevee told me that I could do whatever I want after he got executed)

did I say i did

but your answer is yes

Reason: funny

if you don’t then don’t read it

so how do we tell firekitten about atheist

2 Likes

hi can we take unimportant fluffing to here or discord as to not clog this thread toooo much please

1 Like