1 Like

mood

1 Like

Are former mods eligible?

yes
former mod =/= mod

Yes

I nominate eevee for Community MVP
While he may have left the forums, that doesn’t mean you can’t get an award.
He showed us the flaws with the mod team, review team, and the community. These are things that some people are unwilling to face but are needed to be faced regardless, and he took on the challenge of doing so.

4 Likes

I second this

2 Likes

Im gonna turn it around on the nominator
and am nominating @thepigeonnyc for community mvp

The guy doesn’t really play mafia that much but is still active in the community
We’ve had our share of disagreements but in 2021 pigeon has been honestly a pretty chill part of the community. The guy clearly cares about this place in a way more than it just being a fun spot to hang out in.

It’s pretty early but I wanted to put this out there
because when I genuinely sit down and think “who here in 2021 (who is not a mod) is here and actively cares about improving and helping the community”
It’s pigeon

Also
he posted this, which itself is enough for me

11 Likes

seconding

4 Likes

I’m leaving the game part of these blank, though eevee could be tied to the discussion 7 or Tank thread, and me to the help katze make their Champs bio thread, these awards are designed to be all-around

Went through the thread in search of nominations I’d second.

Seconded.

Seconded.

1 Like

I already seconded the dedicated part, so are you seconding the All-Around part?

Yes.

13 Likes

Wow, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a single-word post from Vulgard before :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Quick, make it his most liked post!

4 Likes

Gonna throw a nom towards @orangeandblack5 (on @Nyarchmage) for his play in catgirl bomb nightless

Despite blowing up a villager in his first post he managed to correctly PoE the remaining wolves and case the last one in the final 5. Solid play all around in a tricky setup to navigate and after a rough start, thought it deserved a mention.

2 Likes

Hey

Seconded, I was considering nominating that as well.

Nominating @Mistyx for FoL Annual Mash

Literally rock-solid town play on nearly every front, Mistyx completely crushed the game while also literally hosting another mash on the side. With fantastic reads from start to finish, great utilization of her role, and a strong leadership role in the town, Mistyx was almost undoubtedly the town player that did the most towards eliminating the scum, and arguably the only reason she didn’t was being put into a neighborhood with somebody whose sole purpose was to lead her astray. One of the best town performances in any rolemadness games on the site.

4 Likes

While I may agree, this rule exists. :c

/remindme 3 days?

1 Like