[FoL] Experimental Forum of Lies 2 ReDux - Unseen, Warlock, and Scorned win!

Welcome to Experimental Forum of Lies 2!

Polls at the end of the game! Please answer them!

We’re doing it again because the first one was canned.

Hosted by @Geyde and @Solic

Rules

Forum of Lies Official Hub Forum of Lies

Welcome to the wonderful wacky (And sometimes stressful) world of FoL! Useful Links Class Cards Thread! Spreadsheet of Complete, Ongoing and Planned FoL and SFoL games! Also includes information on how to sign up to host. The Forum of Lies Discord Server! A friendly “how to get started” guide by one of our own players! New player guide by our good boy General Gameplay Infomation Rules Follow the Global Forum Rules If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactiv…

Gameplay

Days will be 2 IRL days long, or shorter if someone dies
Nights will be 1 IRL day long
Actions are done by messaging me
Unseen/Cult will talk through a special Discord server
Priest will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server
All classes will be used, and will be used as they are found in the Class Cards Thread
When you receive a card you will have 24 hours to reply, confirming you have received it

Executions

To accuse someone say “ /accuse [player] ” or “ /vote [player]
Once majority is reached to accuse someone, that player will die. There will be no trials.
Executions end the Day

Special Experimental Changes

1. Trials have been removed.
  2. Noble has been reworked.
  3. The Kings have all been reworked.
  4. Mastermind has been updated.

All class cards that have had minor interactions changed are not noted here. Any denotations of voting for execution instead refer to accusations due to the removal of trials.

New Noble, Aristocrat, Apostle

New Noble Class Card

The Noble

Blue Dragon Social
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Pull Rank (Passive) - When voting another player to become king, your votes are worth double. Does not work when voting for yourself.
Gossip (Night) - Target a player and learn if any and which of these things happens to them tonight. - Infinite Uses

They were successfully Investigated.
They were successfully Occupied.
Their target was successfully swapped.

Bounty (Night) - If target player is executed tomorrow and is Blue Dragon then there will be an additional execution. Only one Bounty may take effect per day. You cannot target King. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Aristocrat or The Apostle
Cult points: 2 - Each Ability Costs: 1

New Aristocrat Class Card

The Aristocrat

Unseen Social
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Pull Rank (Passive) - When voting another player to become king, your votes are worth double. Does not work when voting for yourself.
Incriminate (Day) - Slip a player forged documents, making them appear evil to investigations tonight. - Infinite uses
Gossip (Night) - Target a player and learn if any and which of these things happens to them tonight. - Infinite Uses

They were successfully Investigated.
They were successfully Occupied.
Their target was successfully swapped.

Bounty (Night) - If target player is executed tomorrow and is Blue Dragon then there will be an additional execution. Only one Bounty may take effect per day. You cannot target King. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

New Apostle Class Card

The Apostle :crossed_swords:

Cult Social
Dark Words (Passive) - While you live, living and dead Cult members can communicate at night.
Eminence of Mithras (Day) - At the end of the day, you will learn who voted for whom during today’s king election. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Kings

The Good King :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King. If you are executed for treason all players will lose their Royal Blood passive permanently.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two. This passive is disabled while there are 4 or less players alive.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. This will be publicly announced. - 1 use, shared with Royal Execution
Royal Execution (Day) -Target a player. That player will require 2 less votes to reach majority today. This will be publicly announced. - 1 use, shared with Royal Pardon
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 4 uses
Swear Fealty (Night) - Make a player permanently immune to conversion. - 1 use (Starting King Only.)
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Evil King :shield: :crossed_swords:

Unseen Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two. This passive is disabled while there are 4 or less players alive.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. This will be publicly announced. - 1 use, shared with Royal Execution
Royal Execution (Day) -Target a player. That player will require 2 less votes to reach majority today. This will be publicly announced. - 1 use, shared with Royal Pardon
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
Scheme (Night) - Make the target player night immune and look not suspicious to The Sheriff tonight. - 2 uses (Starting King only)

The Devout King :shield: :crossed_swords:

Cult Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
Dark Gods Crown (Night) - Select a dead Cultist and a living player. Depending on the Cultist’s class a different effect will occur. Each corpse can only be used once.

Dark Gods Crown Effects:
Seeker - You learn of the players class type.
Ritualist - You will prevent visits to the player.
Invoker - The player will be occupied.
Apostle - The player will be given incorrect feedback for their ability tonight.
Cult Leader - The player will be framed.
Devout King - Receive an extra Royal Pardon/Execution.

(All Neutral Kings remain the same, just replace their Head of State / Decide Fate / Royal Pardon with the above Head of State / Royal Execution / Royal Pardon)

New Mastermind

The Mastermind :shield: :crossed_swords:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - Immune to death at night, occupation and target changing. Occupations and target changes on you will appear successful and You will know if someone tries to occupy you or change your target.
Lurking Presence (Passive) - You will appear to be a Blue Dragon Investigative class to investigations for the first 3 nights. When you die, the Starting Assassin will take your place if they are still alive.
Dirty Work (Day) If there are no more Unseen members left, you can become The Assassin at the beginning of the night. - Infinite Uses
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Foresight (Night) - Determine a player’s converted class type, or if they cannot be converted. - 4 uses

Journals

Message me your entire journal, the last draft I receive before you die shall be the one displayed

To Join

To join, simply express interest in joining by saying something like “I want to join” or “/join” or “/in” or “sign me up, coach” or whatever you want

Players:

1. Meteoro Lynched D5 - The Assassin
  2. Simon - The Princess
  3. WazzaAzza Died N3, then Revived N4 - The Physician - Shadow Puppet
  4. Sam17z - The Mastermind
  5. Margaret Died N5 - The Drunk
  6. Priestess Lynched D2, then Revived N2, then Lynched again D4- The Prince
  7. MaximusPrime Died N3 - The Sheriff
  8. Maxwell Died N2 - The Observer - Phylactery Holder!
  9. Insanity Lynched D3 - The Mastermind
  10. PoisonedSquid - The Scorned
  11. GamerPoke Died N5 - The Lich
  12. Boss Died N1 - The Knight
  13. Isaac_Gonzalez - The Warlock
  14. Hippolytus - The Evil King
  15. Frostwolf103 Died N5 - Assassin
  16. H_Hjasik - The Noble - Phylactery Holder!

Backups

Thread Summary

Start of Day 1
Start of Night 1
Start of Day 2
The Mëmë Rises | Post 1427
Day 2 Lynch: Prince!
Start of Day 3: Dead Men Walking
Day 3 Lynch: The One Behind it All!
Start of Day 4: Two Bodies Drop!
Day 4 Lynch: Prince Again!

2 Likes

Delet

1 Like

Also first

1 Like

Can’t get rid of FM addiction pls help
/join as 16 slot

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

its been a while since i did one of these
/in (but realize im unknowledgeable about basically all the changes since i left, so i may mess up in my logic)

2 Likes

/put me in but I don’t promise I wont out

1 Like

/join interesting to see if this will actually fill up Apologies to Geyde but I predict it will not fill up

1 Like

/in

I predict that as well

2 Likes

/in might back out though, but I’m probably in.

1 Like

/confirm that i want to in ok thx geyde

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

/It’s ya Squid

2 Likes

I’m becoming better by playing turbos (Not really)
/In

2 Likes

This part of the mm class card is redudant with limited feedback.

This will actually be successful only once, but if this day ability is disrupted by some means then the use will go to waste. Thus, I propose this has infinite amount of uses

1 Like

Noble has gossip

Fine.

Ahhh got you. Ok dismiss that

1 Like

TOL Dirty work has infinite uses also

1 Like