FoL Feedback Thread

Yeah noā€¦ :eyes: not a real fan of it personally

I would love to see it ran before we nerf or buff it

Isnā€™t it what the Inq does, in a way?

Yeah yes plz

There is no inq?

:thinking:

This feels way too underpowered considering FPSing is a thing. Maybe it shouldnā€™t penalize at all?

Nani

What happens if a Heathen becomes King then? :eyes:

Theyre no longer heathen

I feel like this was addressed in pregame of the EFOL but Idk what it was

you compulsively dayvig them

Yeah I want Inq ran!!

The Inquisitor :shield: :fire:

Neutral Investigative
Zealous Pursuit (Passive) - You hunt three heathens. Their starting classes are [x], [x] and [x]. They are ignorant of their own heresy. You will commit suicide after completing your righteous mission.
Holy Blessing (Passive) - You are death and bleed immune only once.
Interrogate (Night) - Learn whether target player is a heathen. Does not bypass tailors. - Infinite uses
Ruthless Efficiency (Night) - Guess targetā€™s player exact starting class. Can only guess Blue Dragon Heathen classes from Zealous Pursuit. If incorrect, disable Holy Blessing and Ruthless Efficiency. If correct, provided they are a heathen, kill target player bypassing everything. You cannot be prevented, occupied or redirected. This does not count as a visit. - Infinite uses
Live to see all heathens die.

Heathens cannot be neutrals, unique Blue Dragon or Kings. Both factions will have at least one heathen.

guess targets player exact starting class - No ā€¦ for real. I hate guessing games. Thatā€™s a really bad mechanic.

You have interrogate and s c u m reading/ open claim.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a guessing game if they state it or you can read for certain things. Like how i deduced Sogman was one of three classes D1 when I was unseen

The existence of Inq will not prevent people from claiming at all.

Funny to hear you say that. :rofl:

Oh also the Heathen definition doesnā€™t exclude CL/ Cult + MM/ Assa.
While RE mentions that you can only guess BD classes.

Which just makes this horrible to play.

1 Like

Shhhh ongoing game, second me.

Thatā€™s why I want to test it though. Who knows what its impact will be until a game with Inq is run.