FoL Feedback Thread

In MU it’s easy to distinguish votes because they have a special frame surrounding them. Idk if we could do the same thing here.

I just search /vote in thread

1 Like

If I’m looking for them

and this isn’t even my final form!

Alright
I’m going to be posting changes within the next day

2 Likes

Welcome to quick changes because Geyde is literally the only person currently working on FoL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also looking for people interested in joining the team

Added

The Mind Flayer :shield: :crossed_swords:

Neutral Killer
Insanity (Passive) - You are immune to death at night, occupation and redirection. You are immune to bleeding, and will be informed if attempted to be bled.
Mindstorm (Passive) - Once per night you may guess a player’s class. If you are correct you will empower your attack Brain Destruction to bypass protections. You will gain a one-night buff depending on the class type of the player in question. All players you correctly guess with this ability will have their votes negated on you silently. This passive will be disabled if you guess incorrectly twice. Cannot Target the King, nor can target the same person after a successful guess.
Insight (Day) - Gain a clue to your target’s class type. You receive the same results as princess. - 4 Uses
Mind Read (Day) - You will see who your target visits tonight. - 4 Uses
Brain Destruction (Night) - Kill a player. You will be able to choose who they target tonight, bypassing redirection immunity. You may not redirect the King. - Infinite Uses :crown:
Whispers of Insanity (Night) - Cause a player to commit suicide, destroying their logs and allowing you to determine what they flip as the next day. You will receive their real class and their logs. - 1 Use
Possible Buffs Gained:

• Killer: Gain an addition use of Whispers of Insanity.
  • Offensive: You will occupy everyone visiting you, bypassing occupy immunity.
  • Support: You will heal yourself tomorrow night, curing infection and bleed.
  • Social: You will be guaranteed to visit your target.
  • Investigative: All uses of Insight and Mind Read will be replenished. Your visits will be hidden from Investigators.
  • Special: You will appear as the class of your choice to investigators.

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, Unseen, Cult and any neutrals that dare stand in your way.

Added

The Alchemist

Blue Dragon Special
Brew Potion (Day) - Brew a potion, each potion must be brewed once before you can brew the others again. [Infinite Uses]
Apply Potion (Night) - Use the potion you have brewed. You may save it if you wish. [Infinite Uses]
Potions:

• Truth Potion: Discover the target player’s class type pairing.
  • Tar Potion: Occupy a player, you will be occupy and redirection immune while using this.
  • Health Potion: Heal a player, preventing their death tonight and curing bleeding. :crown:
  • Poison Potion: Attack a player, if they are a member of the Blue Dragon, you will commit suicide instead.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any Neutrals who seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Plaguebearer or The Cabalist.

The Plaguebearer

Unseen Special
Brew Potion (Day) - Brew a potion, each potion must be brewed once before you can brew the others again. - Infinite Uses
Apply Potion (Night) - Use the potion you have brewed. You may save it if you wish. - Infinite Uses
Potions:

• Truth Potion: Discover the target player’s class if they are a member of the Blue Dragon.
  • Tar Potion: Occupy a player. You will be occupy and redirection immune while using this.
  • Health Potion: Heal a player, preventing their death tonight and curing bleeding. If used on a member of the Unseen, this will additionally make them appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities. :crown:
  • Volatile Potion: Tomorrow, you may choose to cause a player to bleed uncontrollably. They will die in two nights if not healed. :crown:

Defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that stand in your way.

temp addition

The Cabalist :crossed_swords:

Cult Special

Corax’s Guidance (Day) - Guess the target’s exact class. If correct, you will be able to control their actions tonight. You will be informed if correct. Only usable by the starting Cabalist. - 1 Use
Shape Flesh (Night) - Choose your night action from one of the following. Each can only be done once.

Voodoo Doll - If the Cult Leader uses Eradicate tonight, they may target an additional player at the cost of bleeding you if they do.
Corrupt Intervention - Occupy a player tonight and tomorrow.
Jinx - Determine a player’s class type.
Blood Moon - Target any player. They will appear to be a member of the Blue Dragon if Cult, or a member of the Cult if anyone else.

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that oppose you.

Added

The Tavern Keeper (Unofficial Class)

Blue Dragon Offensive
Steadfast (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing.
Dose (Day) - Target player is occupied for this day. - 1 Use
Mix Rooms (Night) - Target 2 other players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. This cannot target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses
Serve Ale (Night) - Redirect a player to themselves. - 1 Use
Defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Wench or The Invoker.

The Wench (Unofficial Class)

Unseen Offensive
Steadfast (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing.
Dose (Day) - Target player is occupied for this day. - 2 Uses
Mix Rooms (Night) - Target 2 players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. Can target self. - Infinite uses
Serve Ale (Night) - Redirect a player to themselves. - 2 Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Alchemist (Neutral one) has been removed temporarily

5 Likes

:raised_hand:

I’m thinking at least 2 to add

I might come back after holiday is over.

1 Like

I mean I’m interested but I feel like I kind of don’t know things about balance so I don’t know if you’d actually want me

I could rename abilities to be overly sexual(like moon spirit) but that’s the extent of my FM skill

Aw shucks

eevee out of the game?

Priestess left forums
Eevee isn’t entirely active (still there)
Alice MIA
Ici exists

Well

That sucks

Anyways the move is to just ask @NuclearBurrito if he’d be willing to join tbh

Wait I thought priestess just stopped joining FM they left forums entirely what

nerd

I updated it like 6 times

I am

1 Like

Found a second one