FoL Feedback Thread

One of the major down sides is to roll a macho IC and die due to virtue of being confirmed.

If I recall, it was in an EFoL and the wolves dominated that game. Tiny sample size, but it’s something.

wolves decimated that game because they had three starting Cultists in a 16er (+EK)

give prince butlers poison and remove it from butler

this is a thing Kape wanted in ToL but i think it might almost fit in FoL

but also don’t make prince kill himself

mmyes i have a suggestion

remove blue dragon

this has been my biannual post, see you all in 2021

15 Likes

i hate that im suggesting to give the prince more power

but dealing with the starting king is a thing that town can never really afford to do

giving them a very consistent way to do so might be worth considering

but there’s a lot of downsides

idk who you are but i like the cut of your jib

cya in 2021

probably bad suggestion

if the starting King is executed during the day, and is not aligned with the Blue Dragon, there will be an additional vote for execution that day

(I think this only makes sense on the starting king, if they elect an EK it’s their own fault)

1 Like

thank you for your contribution to society

2 Likes

imagine being lhf king

1 Like

idea
let bd killing abilities target king

I mean

If you execute them and they’re GK then you’ve wasted a day

I think this should be considered.

thats fair

although I see it nerfing EK without doing same to GK

1 Like

day 1 execution only on starting king?

then you would just always execute the starting King

I guess maybe not because fealty is a thing

but

1 Like

Merge Sheriff and Paladin for some reason.

The Prince :crossed_swords: :shield: :fire:

Blue Dragon Killer
Unstoppable (Passive) - You have the following benefits:

• Immunity to occupation and redirection at night, even by means that bypass immunity
  • You gain immunity to occupation and redirection during the day after being occupied or redirected during the day once

Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Imprison (Day) - Choose a player to jail at night, preventing visits to them. A jailed target cannot take actions by any means. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - Infinite uses
Regicide (Day) - yeet the king tonight this attack cannot be healed or prevented in any way and you cannot use imprison on the same day you yeet the king :sunglasses: - 1 use (not usable D1?)
Behead (Night) - Kill the player you have jailed (Bypasses night immunity and healing). If the executed is a member of the Blue Dragon, you will not be able to execute for the rest of the game. - 3 uses
Mercy (Night) - Heal the player you have jailed. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

i have solved FoL

what if we gave it to mystic instead for stealing her niche

1 Like