FoL Feedback Thread

I haven’t read any of the thread but being added to scumchat whilst also being able to win with the neutral killer seems problematic

what neutral killer

1 Like

ohmygodwe’veremovedneutralkillers

2 Likes

We yeeted them out the window

Oh

Nice

About time

Classlist

Mastermind / Cult Leader
Assassin / Baron / Random Cult
Prince
Major / Archer
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon / Random Neutral Non-Evil
Random Neutral Non-Evil
Neutral Evil

4 Likes

Random question

Do scum kings remain in scumchat

Yes
Yes they do

If Evil King starts, I’m guessing they’ll also have order execute like a normal starting King?

If not, would it be like it’s taking the factional kill and bypasses immunity and such or what?

no starting EK
king electrions d2

1 Like

starting King is the D2 King Election, that’s what I mean.

2 Likes

The Good King :crossed_swords: :shield: :fire:

Blue Dragon Special
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities in the same day.
Grand Trial (Day) - Play a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors with target player. If you win, and they are executed today, there will be a second execution today. Select a player, if they are executed today and are a member of the Blue Dragon, there will be a second execution today. Must be used in the first 12 hours of the day. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 2 uses :crown:
Order Execution (Night) - Select a player. You will order your guards to kill them. You must beat your guards in a game of rock, paper, scissors to guarantee your guards’ obedience. - 1 use (First King Only.)
Defeat the Unseen or Cult.

Crowned from members of the Blue Dragon.

give thoughts

hate you.

I think the grand trial = bounty is a decent way to make it somewhat useful.
Problem is, it’s really good for town, so EK either have to have the same abil (and use it, -EV) or have a different abil (confirmable)

RPS for the nightkill is BS, idk where it falls in terms of balance but no.

(it’s only that way to piss off geyde)

Uh very interesting to see how this turns out I guess.

Idk what to even think about it.

No starting kings and nks seem goos, NE seperate from Neut is also good.

Just see how it turns out ig?

Basically

Do scum have factional kills?

It just seems a bit weird like too different but it’s understandable.

Cult having infinite converts while unseen get one seems like cult would be better am I miss reading stuff?

Oh wait assassin gets a factional kill and unseen will normally get one without that nvm

Scum have factional kills

Cult can’t convert and kill on the same night tho

1 Like