FoL Feedback Thread

All aboard the change train!

Assassin:

Nightshade is no longer delayed by a day because of night immunity, and now bypasses it.

Drunk and Alcoholic:

Debauchery now protects you from kills you redirect.

Enforcer:

Protection updated:

Protection (Night) - Prevent visits to a chosen Unseen member. - 3 uses

4 Likes

Nothing for Electrocutioner?

Not yet, still voting on it ;D

pssst

remove it

jazz hands away

3 Likes

don’t repeat my mistakes thank you very much kind sir

Quite a few changes this time!

Marl:

@Marluxion is now a FoL Team member!

Butler/Servant:

Concentrated Wine changed:

Concentrated Wine (Night) - Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight. - 2 uses

Cowardly King:

Pass The Torch and Regrets removed. New passives:

Pass The Torch Sometimes (Passive) - If you die at night, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Spiteful (Passive) - Spiteful of your enemies, if you are executed there will be no more Kings this game.

Ability added:

Hide (Night) - No-one will be able to visit you tonight. - 2 uses

Drunk/Alcoholic:

Happy Hour changed, and Alcoholic’s Hangover removed, and Alcoholic receives Happy Hour instead:

Happy Hour (Night) - Occupy a player, and disable any death or occupy immunity they have for the night. - 2 uses

Electrocutioner:

Reworked.

The Electrocutioner :shield:

Neutral Killer
Static Shield (Passive) - You are immune to death at night.
Discharge (Day) - A public announcement will be made to the court that “The Electrocutioner is using Discharge!”. If you are still alive at the end of the night, all charged players will be killed (Bypasses death immunity). - Infinite uses, 2 day cooldown
Charge (Night) - Apply a static charge to a player. Anyone they visit tonight will also become charged, and you will know who they are. - Infinite uses
Eliminate the Blue Dragon, Unseen, Cult and any Neutrals who dare to stand in your way.

Mad King:

Loved King removed. Guards added. New passive added:

Madman’s Will (Passive) - If you are executed, the regret of killing a madman will weigh on everyone. Your initial accuser will die at the end of the night tonight. You also choose an heir to succeed you as King. The player you choose will immediately become The King.

4 Likes

Ah yes. The good old Marl class.

3 Likes

Consider it synonymous with fool :smirk:

4 Likes

Electrocutioner now more of a copycat Druid :frowning:

damn it guys slow down

I may just delay SFoL18 at this rate

pls no

Then stop stealing my thunder ffs

pls be considerate
imagine how much more complaining we’ll have to hear from celeste if it’s delayed!
Kappa

1 Like

But like

All of these changes really diminish the end product on my end

reeeeeee

what was the concept you were going for with sfol18 anyway?
did you decide on something other than regicide 3?

I don’t know where I am in queue. @orangeandblack5 knows how great I us at the hosting

On google sheets boy.

@Moleland

1 Like

Merci

Don’t really speak French but I think that means thank you. (Moreso know it means thank you). Could be a different language with the same meaning. (I know a language with the same word meaning the same thing).

Pretty sure it means thank you