FoL Feedback Thread

I think killing a neutral might be hard, but it is better

1 Like

Yea! I can’t wait to see when Alch is only neut who spawned beside NK.

Give him rights to be a suicide bomber

That’s why I gave them the bleed :^)

But that still be tricky to pull off

inb4 well it doesn’t explicitly say you can’t yolobomb yourself so ez neutral kill right there

Can make it 2 BD and 1 cult/unseen?

2 Likes

That would work I think

I don’t like making alchemist a mini NK though.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still in favour of trying marl’s one first but I was just thinking about alternatives if alch is still america’s most hated :^)

But it can still win with either side. Perhaps give it the additional condition ‘Survive until the end of the game’

It can, but the power inflation is way off. We already have roles like MM, Prince, NK and King. Don’t need to add a class that has 5 possible kills with possible 2 KPN. I like that Alchemist only has 2 bombs currently.

1 Like

King can’t kill at night

I think you mean assassin.

And it does give scum a neutral to claim ‘I’m sorry I killed Prince, let me live and I’ll kill assassin for you.’

Current Alchemist does that just the same and I just meant generally powerful roles. They are all heads of factions or the court, so it’s sensible for them, so I think this power is disproportionate on just an Alch.

Not really, as normal alch doesn’t have motive to hide and murder random bds

1 Like

The more people that are dead, the closer to the end you are and Prince is a lone individual that can kill you.

So…?

Then kill Prince before he will get you. EZ

1 Like

Was replying to this. Normal alchemist does have a motive to kill Prince in my opinion. Just don’t get caught by an Observer. This diverts from the point that that alchemist suggestion is simply too powerful in my opinion though.

A game will be over very soon with a NK, evil faction and 2 alchemists bombing about.

It’s not radically more deadly than normal alch, just less motive to out and side BD and sleep the whole game.