FoL Feedback Thread

competitive queue FMs
I think there’s a link to the spreadsheet on the discord

1 Like

Replace decide fate with something like - decide to immediately execute a player if, excluding you, 1/3 living players have voted them - or cancel a lynch that has reached majority and that person cannot be voted again today.

1 Like

Look at SFoL18 lol

I legit did this a year ago

Worth it for better gameplay

Trials take forever and make trying to read wagonomics an exercise in futility

2 Likes

straight from SFoL18

1 Like

King already has Royal Pardon so we’re set

Still want gladiator finger tbh but eh

We didn’t change into low feedback until FoL 16 though

so that’s a huge swing for unseen / cult / nk

Cool

Trials still suck tho

1 Like

ngl this one change is probably going to increase my enjoyment of FoL by a large amount

1 Like

What was the change to feedback?

Ftfy
/s

3 Likes

Based on how Triple Threat 3 went and feedback from it was, I feel like this should be maybe tested in future games:-

The Pretender

Neutral Special
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes for you to become King count as 2
No Allegiance (Passive) Immune to Death at night once. If you become King, you will become a Usurper King
Silence (Day) - Prevent Target player from using Day abilities if Royal, or the King (3 uses)
Blood Test (Night) Find out if the Target Player has Royal Blood, and their Class group (Special, Investigative etc) if they are (Infinite uses)
Kinslayer (Night) Kill target player if they are Royal, or the King (2 uses)
Your objective is to Survive, whilst seeing the Prince die and ensuring there is no King except you when the Game ends.

Usurper King

Neutral Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two when putting people on trial.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. - (2 uses)
Decide Fate (Day) - You may choose whether the player on trial will be executed or pardoned. (1 use)
Guard? (Night) - Prevent all visits to you tonight - 1 use.
Disinherit (Night) - Permanently remove a player’s royal blood. If this is successful, you will gain two uses of Guard?. - (Infinite uses)
Your objective is to survive until the end of the Game, making sure the Prince dies

3 Likes

Okay. Here’s my alchemist rework, credit to @Livicus for going over it with me.

I did use some material from my other alch suggestion, so enjoy this one.

The Alchemist

Neutral Special
Experimentation (Passive) - Upon achieving your win condition, you will leave the castle the next night and create a clone to fake your death
Extract Essence (Day) - If target player dies tonight by someone else’s hands, you will gain another use of a potion of your choice. - Infinite uses - 1 night cooldown
Experimental Shield (Day) - You will be immune to death and occupation tonight. - 1 use
Concoct Potion (Night) - Choose from a variety of potions to use tonight. - Infinite uses

Crimson Potion - Heal targeted player, if you successfully heal a player from an attack that is not you. This use of Crimson Potion will not be used up. - 1 use
Misty Potion - Target player will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to Investigations. - 1 use
Tar Potion - Occupy target player, they will not know they were occupied. Investigative classes will get generic Investigation results. - 1 use
Knife Potion - Bleed targeted player, sometime in the next day, you will regain a use of this potion if they bleed out. - 0 uses

Your objective is to use 5 potions throughout the game.

(You can target yourself with your potions.)

TODO: Replace topaz potion with something less confirmable

win condition would be better.

1 Like

“Hmm this is good idea, let’s use Emerald Potion and I gain another one by killing one target successful and repeat the cycle in two days”

1 Like

No occupy immunity for a class that literally has the win condition of using abiities. Feelsbad man. They also have to potentially stall out the game to win similar to a merchant suggestion here, which is a very undesirable effect to me.

3 Likes