FoL Feedback Thread

Of course. And it seems legit

1 Like

wait I just realized what you meant

Please no BD Neuts thx

At best true neutral

2 Likes

This is probably too much kp for scum-aligned.
Maybe just make it able to hit king

I want to see a true neutral, not a new scum neut (unless the scum neut replaced another existing scum neut)

@BlueStorm

@Solic why do you want pretender to be added btw

because hes noob

Wow this blew up, I have to catch up.

1. It curbs inherent swinginess of starting king’s alignment.
  2. It follows ToL, which is a something we have to be mindful of.
  3. It is not scum-sided by default like Warlock or something.
  4. It works with the king mechanic which is one of the things that makes ToL unique.
  5. I like it and I think it has potential for a lot of incarnations.
  6. All royals are currently in a powerful state, so a counter to royals specifically is also interesting.

Hard no. NK counter in this form.

It’s interesting, I think the Alchemist concept could borrow from this, so we don’t lose the ToL flavors for no reason.

A BD-sided neut is also fundamentally different from just another BD… I don’t see how it follows.

Someone who prevents kills is typically BD-sided but not always.

Having more benign neutrals also gives scum-sided neutrals options to claim when they get peeked neutral (which is admittedly niche)

Pretender doesn’t really counter royals

We addressed this partially by removing one of the random neutral slots in the latest changes.

1 Like

Killing royals is against Pretender’s best interests because it paints a larger target on their back, not really getting rid of competition

It depends on the form that we’d make. I’m not directly referencing the ToL Pretender here, but a Pretender that opposes royalty/king/prince in some kind of form. It really depends on the win condition we’d give.

Honestly I just want to add Insurgent

> Doesn’t know their alignment immediately so they can’t open claim.
> Reduces swing of starting king by being opposed to them.

1 Like

Agreed

I agree to something like that, but we are calling it Pretender then lul. That’s what I was referencing the whole time.

I caught up.

It really doesn’t.
It just kills king at some point so I suppose it’s anti-swing, but not the good kind.