FoL Feedback Thread

Nahhh let them share how to break the rules at best, thatā€™s the right place for.

1 Like

I mean itā€™s not

Outside communication is talking about the game after the game has started. Making a different language and teaching everyone it before the game and then using that language in a video that you share in your logs is technically illegal but I donā€™t see how anyone would find out unless they told the host

1 Like

You can mean what you want, if you find yourself blacklisted because you actually managed to try something like that, well, you were warned

1 Like

YOU ARE A GENIUS

what if we got a person who isnā€™t in the game to make a robot that is able to talk about the game outside the game

Donā€™t ask me how my mind went from A-C there mind went through hoops from reading your statement and ended up there

I am literally a Bot :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Robot makes a different language every game using RNG and numbers and then give everyone a link to a list of numbers that would translate each word

that would be interesting actually has anyone ever done that

What if we keep it on topic enough?

Then Iā€™ll say why does prince have mercy it doesnā€™t seem to actually fit with the prince theme

To have guaranteed starting healer and to amplify the support aspect more in a BD that represents all types.

Thatā€™s a good point. They have to be visiting the right target or protect themselves with their passive.

Alchemist is also redirection/occupy immune now.

Being blocked by occupiers, Drunks trying to leash an Alchemist is undesirable in taking precious nights away. Attaining their win condition through announced Prince executes is as well.

Except, no, that would require alch just to survive without doing anything, which they wonā€™t able to get the wincon.

You canā€™t pick making comments as ā€˜press button here to winā€™ as argument. Wish it was that easy :thinking:

1 Like

inb4 alch self-protects against a piercing kill and wins on death

1 Like

Well you CAN make the argument. It just wouldnā€™t be a very good one.

I was referencing the fact that I thought they had to literally type /heal 3 times and they win. Itā€™s literally that easy if it was that way

Most neutral classes such as inquisitor have to survive to complete their win condition so alch having to survive three nights is nothing if it was that way

Ahem

/Crimson Potion #

Someone harass me if I havenā€™t done this in the weekend yet, smh so many king variants. Everything else is updated.
1 Like

Solic why havent u done it yet. No sleeping yet. Get on it

1 Like