[FoL] FoL 20 - Game Over - The Unseen Win!

Or the Physician might have used circle logic.

Me: I am scumreading alice for this And this
Alice:youre So anti town voting me without explanation

Yeah that doesnt exist here m8

Reverse logic, yes.

Circle logic, no.

You are taking this way into thought, I didn’t even consider that you were an NK. At that time, all I thought was that you were evil, because I thought Hunter was Unique, I didn’t consider NK’s or Unseen, I just knew you were evil, and my job is to literally kill Evil, so I say I’m going to kill you.

1 Like

Aight BOIS ITS TIME FOR ME TO DO AMAZING GOD TIER GUT READS.

Firesol-scum
Alice-Town
Hj-Town
Boss-scum
Ez pz yw for game solve

/vote boss

Yes. And its worth it. Because I get to kill NK or 1st Assassin which locks the convert into assassin, which helps BD alot

And there’s a problem with that?

1 Like

You’re assuming a lot of things, one is that I read your post about redirection, two is that I took into consideration that at all, which I didn’t, I’m a new player, All I thought that was, “Hunter is Unique, Marg claims Hunter, I should shoot her tonight.”

Assuming is what we have to do to find the truth. Also marg ccd your archer claim not hunter. Idk if that’s a typo orrr :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Reminder:
Hunter & Archer are different things and will get you lynched if you misclaim between the two easily

God we are in sync tonight let’s go

1 Like

Alright I mistyped. To be honest that was a prety bad screw up.

1 Like

:eyes:

You dont remember your role?

1 Like

How do you fuck up that bad. Now if I was PKR I would make a dumb ass push over one typo.

2 Likes

Second, this is confirming lack of reading of vital information, as this implies you didnt read the flip of the Drunk. An event that you yourself said, a concensus town… Yet, you didnt care to look at their class or logs, which often display their reads or information?

Just sounds like you were the one to kill them and didnt bother to check since you knew they wouldnt be a threat anymore

But I’m not so imma give the benefit of doubt idfk what it’s called help

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t paying a lot of attention, everyone here has said it, I’ve been offline a lot, and until like 30 to 20 minute ago, I didn’t know he died.

No editing

1 Like