[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I had a look and found in Hand of Byzantium 3, he was different there, more involved in gameplay. However, I feel that is a unfair comparison since he replaced in Day 2 and we’re trying to compare his Day 1 actions to a town game of his so i’ll keep looking.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fol-fol-20-game-over-the-unseen-win/76320/2665

Found this in FoL20. Looks to have him meme’ing d1 as well, but not to the same level as he’s been doing it here.

I kind of want to check something with him rn.

@Ami quick questions.

1. Why did you end your reaction test exactly at that time?
  2. What exactly was your reaction to Derps calling you a fake Paladin? What’s your read on him rn?

I don’t care about the memeing, because I think he does that every game. It’s the ‘its day one let me shitpost’ that I’ve only seen come from him when he is scum and gets suspected for memeing.

1. I felt I gathered enough information, and with Italy claiming i didn’t wish to cause a paladin thunder dome with 2-3 BDs in it. Causing a any lynch from my fake red check was not my intention with the reaction test.
  2. i was suspecting a princess check, causing the reaction test to fall through on the grounds of me being K/O. So I was slightly panicking that the play could be mucked up. It was also rather odd as iirc derp was in thread when i stated my redcheck, so why didn’t he call it out then?

wait when did I say he was a fake pally

Different tone when claiming, but this was a day 1 claim without a red check.

He actually makes reads day 1 as town, I don’t recall him doing much on day 1 in the current game (I want to check this tho.

Gets accused for being scum because of memeing and he doesnt say ‘its day 1 let me shitpost.’

please note the gap in time from now to here.

yes it was 4 months ago, yet I believe my play style has differentiated from then

I honestly had a hard time finding a town game from you.

Nonetheless, the fact of the matter is, last time you said ‘its day 1 let me shitpost’ was when you were scum.

And your fake claiming of princess with a fake red check (as scum) is formatted exactly how it was formatted here for your fake claim of paladin with a red check.

you realize fuck it as a term is rather NAI

i say fuck it a lot generally

Its kinda like back when I was a noob and whenever I was scum and didn’t know how to enter the thread I would say ‘never fear luxy is here’

1 Like

The formatting and tone is exactly the same as a scum game of yours.

i really need a town game to use as meta. jesus when was the last time i rolled town

you say that like you didn’t role town here?

I even remarked this in wolfchat in a game, tbh.

@Ami

Something else I’d like is a read on Soul and Wazza. Just a brief overview works.

That was a mountainous game where we were scum and I asked for tips and you were ‘dont fucking say that you always flip scum’

4 Likes

i mean in a past game, thus the

wording just seems weird

fair

We asserted dominance and won that one too

expect in the morning when i wake up

think ill probably be out rest of the night. might pop in to provide comments but dont expect anything huge