[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

Question: Sog has Derp bountied. Does that still work in death?

Yes

The Possessor :shield: :fire:
Neutral Killer
Driven (Passive) - You are immune to occupation and target changing.
Blackened Shield (Passive) - You are immune to death at night. In addition you are immune to bleeding and will be informed upon being bled.
Mind Control (Day) - Cancel target player’s vote for the rest of the day. Additionally, your second target requires one less vote for execution this day. - 2 uses
Puppet Strings (Night) - Control a player and force them to kill someone. They will not be notified that they were controlled, unless you caused them to target themself.
Possess (Night) - Kill the target player. Their class will appear as one of your choice, and they will have information in their logbook of your choosing (or no logbook if nothing is specified). You will know what class they truly were, and what their logbook said. - 3 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, Unseen, Cult and any neutrals that dare stand in your way.

What better way to keep your game going than getting an easy fake bounty on a player who wouldn’t be protected?

We need to resolve Derps’ slot but realistically I smell so much shenanigans going against that slot

Yes, it does. The issue here is that Geyde has a point and this may be a Poss game with Derp’s flip being tailored.

1 Like

Sorry, was unfamiliar with FoL poss.

I suggest you To vote derps

In this case, your theory is not confirmed, but significantly more plausible.

Odds on Hja being Poss with her trigger happiness?

I’d wait a day or so.

I still want to discuss more things.

Lack of logs supports the theory and could bait a hang because we think Derp is bountied. Possessor wouldn’t know Sogs alignment either so hmm.

You’d rather not vote me

Official Voting Counter

Accused Votes Count
SirDerpsAlot 1/8 H_Hja

…why’s that?

Because killer queen has already touched reply button

Whoa there, partner.

I feel taunted.

/vote Hja

…are you softing Hunter?

If I had to hazard a guess, I would guess this is an unseen game, based on the results of N1 deaths.
I sincerely doubt that CL would erad N1 and the NK’s N1 kill would fail simultaneously.

That was a joke

We still might’ve a yolo Archer around.