[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 4 - Day 4 - The Blue Dragon and the Plutocratic King win!

I agree that there is a difference in the way someone plays and acts when comparing Investigatives to Support, but that seems like a little bit of a stretch for this situation with H_Hja.

I didnt claim that I act different because of my class type being different?

The whole conversation with Tele was you saying that you generally aren’t “solvey” as evidenced in FoL23. But Nappy’s come back with your aggressive townplay in EFoL, which directly contradicts what you’re saying, and you fall back on the same defense. I’m starting to get the feeling that you’re banking a little too hard on FoL23…

alright blood moon conclave is another game I wouldnt be townread by your activity standard

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfm-the-bloodmoon-conclave-rolemadness-12er-6-12-conclave-win/77004

Some FoL23 moments.

also the conversation with tele here is similar to 1 quoted from efol

oh yea grand idea is also another game

So basically H_Hja’s defense is “I’m different every game and you can’t use my history to prove anything in the present”. I’m down to exe this but if you all want to switch to someone else I’ll have my eye on the thread. I have to work for a bit this evening, so I might be unavailable at times.

I suggest just exeing this at this point

no thats not what my defense is

i’ll be on for a while, so i’m ready to get Hja to hammer at any point

DO NOT vote Hja yet. I do not want them put at L-1.

1 Like

no worries, i’m totally against any quickhammer

1 Like

Hja’s defense seems to be “I’m so consistently quiet that I can’t really be scumread for not contributing”, except every instance of this that Hja displays as evidence shows… surprise, Hja getting figured for scum because they’re so quiet.

what does that even mean

You definitely have a more eloquent way of putting than I. Agreed.

I’m a bit worried here… but I think we need your claim sooner or later, H_Hja.

putting that than I*

I mean you quoted exact post where I had same defense I have here from same scumread