[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

The only extremely ugly thing coming from their slot is the cop out onto lynching Derp to ‘confirm’ if there was Possessor, which could realistically come from any alignment considering it’s Hja.

Basically just want to focus on Arete/Eevee

Like it doesn’t make complete sense but the idea behind Hja being scum here doesn’t sit well with me

Point is, Hjasik can’t really be volume cleared anymore as they hyperpost as either alignment. What I dislike from them is the fact that they aren’t posting anything at all and they’ve only played so far by trying to self-clear them with meta and they haven’t been contributing anything during this match.

If Eevee is the MM I can honestly see the Ozz coaching theory to be slightly possible.

They didn’t try to clear themselves with self-meta.
They tried to rebut you with their own meta to show how your reasoning was conceptually ass

2 Likes

no
because of bounty
but even if it is fake it is not completly pointless

Meh, I still dislike Hjasik as the only thing she’s done this match is too pop-in whenever their name is mentioned and then pop-out.

I wouldn’t remove them from PoE of course.
That’s just ridiculous as they haven’t done anything of the sort that I would consider definitively coming from town.

did you miss my day 2 ?

Well mid DND session and my phones blowing up wih emails, why?

Well, Im sorry to dissapoint yall, but I think we found us a scorned who played their hand a little early, cause this is a cult game.

Paladin here, checked Eevee/Frostwolfs slot last night and came up as suspcious. Now without a doubt we get rid of this first, then jail the scorned unless they start acting with town in favor like Geyde last game

Honestly you sorta just came in and voted Derps and said some other stuff and then left which isn’t too townie tbh.

Spicy.

This is very um interesting.

@Ozzkozz wanna come explain yourself? You cant hide behind the silenced that isnt a thing.

should I not have said other stuff?

What’s your explanation for the two deaths last night?

1 Like

Prob an accolyte and NK what else would it be?

I’m honestly very confused but at least, if Dat isn’t lying then an Eevee + Ozz scum team makes sense.

1 Like

Starting acolye?

As I said before, most likely outcome here is that we’re seeing an Unseen game unless we have an Archer!Acolyte or a Demon.