[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

I wanna be more active and make the big brain plays personally, Feel like most my Fols boils down to me either being afk or super passive.

Do you have any reads so far?

More than half of your posts have had no value, and the rest haven’t had much.

Thats scummy how

Of the ones that did, they were mostly one-word response questions.

FTR, you should never put a high-level such as Geyde or me as a Solid TR earlier on. Players at this level can fake tone, solving, and pretty much most things with ease.

2 Likes

This is mainly due to how scum led threads inevitably keep perpetuating themselves unless the scum stops making it happen.
Maxwell in this case didn’t exactly stop drilling into Soul.

Another likely possibility is that this sequence of answers ended the thread focus on Soul, which while I think it should be considered, it’s odd that this admittedly weak answer stopped like 3+ players.

Maxwell has very lazy reads

I realize this. But I don’t remember being in a game with you as scum, and you seem to be acting similar to the mad 17 game i played with you a while back that you carried.

If you were scum, I probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference

But i have seen nothing thus far that seems dissimilar from your style and approach in that mad17 game.

1 Like

I literally just ISO’d you.

Explain this post in greater detail?

Doesn’t changed the fact that you didn’t put much thought to it :man_shrugging:

I want to say that the thread movement would spew Maxwell as not main scum, but there’s a lot of factors that could lead this read on thread movement being tainted (Neuts/NK/King).

These are what I want to focus on.

Well even though I have no basis for this since I don’t remember being in a game where you were scum, you’re the kind of person I would expect to be so good at scum that it can be very hard not to townread you early on. However, my gut is telling me to townread you and that you aren’t pulling something like that this game, so I am.

Do you have any reads so far?

I just expect it’s possible I’ve been fooled. But at this point, I don’t believe I have been.

Max: suspicious feelings

1 Like

Back to sleep