[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

How deep

1 Like

so deep that you cant go deeper

1 Like

I’m going to go eat dinner, also I’m confused about what Marshal’s last post means and I’d appreciate if an explanation exists by the time I get back.

…so then we should lynch the scummy vulgard to make sure they’re killed?

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=heCSbA8w57A

2 Likes

Huh? I’m not new. But it’s my 4th game that I’m playing concurrently with my 3rd game.

Anyway! I have info.

In the game Alice is town reading everyone except for bottom of the barrel scum pretty much — or was at the beginning (before the suspicion on Vul).

Yet in her town game as Prince in FoL22 she is constantly defending LHF. I’ve noticed this about her scum meta — she freaking pushes lurkers and otherwise whenever she’s scum.

Jake is LHF. This is just an example of her defending one when she is town.

Conclusion: Alice is following her scum meta in this game

have y’all ever considered that LHF aren’t always innocent town that can never be scum

ok
now do that again but with a town Alice

1 Like

/vote Alice

@Marshal the fact that you trust the court more then me means you are basically a sheep who has no free will lmao

you don’t win by agreeing with the majority

Because 1/4 of the majority is literally mafia

Nah I see it

What does that even mean?

Explain it to me then cuz i must be blind.

take the similarities between alice this game and a town alice, like you did there,
but a game where alice is town
i want to show you something

Actually no, screw you.

You don’t get to be mad at ME for not agreeing with the MAJORITY and not agreeing with you.

The fact that you can’t even argue against why Vulgard contradictions aren’t scummy and instead you are blindly trusting the court that this should happen this way should not be my fault, it’s your fault

1 Like

Idk, I am just coming up with excuses because I’m annoyed that I get scum read as town and there is nothing I can do about it really. People have told me it’s my “tone” well is it my personality? I’ve just noticed that some vets have a tight niche and they judge newer people over how they’re supposed to act as if there is one way to act town or act scum

1 Like

not to mention, exactly what part of the court is he trusting here?
it isnt you, and it doesnt appear to be me. and i dont see that many supporting his opinion rn

1 Like

That was a game where Alice was town. Another game where Alice was town?