[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

Veto this as I’m quite certain of them being scum, though.

I’d check the zero-posters or Derp.

Link?

What defence is this? If you can give me one reason in randomly defending Derps for being town then say it.

: You scum because you have low thread presence as scum And here
:I had low thread presence last town games
:100 scum

@Lymphoma

Last town game were blood moon or smth like that + grand idea

Scum game was random role madness there were others but 1 was canned And in other NK killed me N1

Ok, that post is not necessarily townie but it’s also not scummy… Like i think it’s just their newbie playstyle thingy

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfm-the-bloodmoon-conclave-rolemadness-12er-6-12-conclave-win/77004
Town game

1 Like

Except that you in SFoL50 were actually pushing players. Here I don’t see Town!Hjasik.

1 Like

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-random-rolemadness-madness-v2-0-game-ended-mafia-and-survivor-wins/75629

Scum game

Also someone finally found out my secret softed class that begins with N… Null.

I pushed 2 players when I had time

Hjasik had most posts in this game
@Alice you clearly can’t read Hjasik based off post count… Why did you lie about their meta?

Meh, looks to check out.

Quite sure I can read Hjasik as the game progresses, though.

It’s probably just a mistake or if Alice is being obvious, a LHF mislynch attempt.

Because I took a break from this forums and then recently came back?

Looks like they broke away from it in the past few games they played.

If you took a break, why were you so sure about their meta?

Which basically means the only working method on reading Hja is… gone?

Unless there is another method, an investigative should prolly check Hja

No, I can easily read them based on their pushes. They tunnel hard for little reasons as town and just float around as scum.

As I said before, checks should be done on those who aren’t actually playing the game as we can’t really read them.