[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

While I agree, Wazza confirmed what Possessed said.

He randomly picked while he is tired, I am not saying I should have been picked because I didn’t want to be picked in royal chat, at least not now back at D1.

Didn’t most people townread Shuri?

Arete did.

I couldn’t get a real read on them. They didn’t reveal much d1.

Townlean is active scum material, I can’t say I blame Marshal for that

I think Shuri was generally null or townleaned.

Also top poster is a decent incest target

Ewww

Oh fuck

4 Likes

Best/worst forum quotes here I come

Shurian confirmed to have royal blood.

@Maxwell @Geyde @Emilia

If you want reasoning to allow quick grammar editing, this is it ^

1 Like

Welcome to an ISO…

…With Norgan Kneeman

Stolen Knees

Arete:

@Wazza

Do you think it’s a Cult game or an Unseen game?

This seems off. As a king, this either implies that Cult is less strong and therefore they have to work harder to win (as EK), or the Cult is stronger and therefore they have to work harder to win (as GK)
I don’t like this response.

Vulgard:

Hello Scum King Wazza, welcome to the thread.
Who do you want to mislynch?

Seems like more of a signal to the scumteam than a joke post.

Katze:

Summary: Content

No… comments or anything?

LAMIST?

Overall: Not much content, and some scummy actions

/vote WazzaAzza

1 Like

I thought Jgoes’s analysis of the nightkill was really good and I’d add that I’m semi-clearing Frost from it, Vul was townleaning Frost when most people still had them as pretty null so it wouldn’t really make sense as a nightkill from them

the semi- is because there was a missing nightkill

If a phys exists they should probably exhume him, getting some clarity on whether that was an NK kill or a groupscum kill or both seems probably good

Or prince. My apologies.

If you want to lynch Wazza, don’t do it during the first half of the game or just let Butler poison him

Sounds doable for the exhume, but I agree that lynching group scum takes priority unless we got NK lynched by luck.

2 Likes

The thing I was thinking in that regard was that the thread direction as evidenced by his push was clearly not pointing to being able to mislynch Vul, and so he might have figured that that wasn’t an option

Follow-up question for Marshal: why Gossip and not Bounty? I know you said you’d predicted that I would be jailed, but I’m assuming I wasn’t the only person you would in theory consider targetting

(this isn’t an accusation I’m trying to understand your alleged thought process)

:slight_smile: Night Night all

1 Like

You are no fun