[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

give it a 50/50 chance at unseen or cult.

50/50 chance that i can 100% confirm myself tommorow.

now, give it a… twenty percent chance(waaaaaaay higher than the real chances) that i am converted aristo or on unseen with aristo.

thats a 10% chance that i’m scum who can bounty

thats still… a ten

I’m allowed to post the class card from the class card thread right?

If not, it’s a day ability for them. Not sure when it was added this is my first FoL game :eyes:

they can. and it’s a day abil

get wine
stay in bed

tough choices

(Yes, you can copypaste and/or quote from the class card thread)

1 Like

Don’t worry, I have it covered

Why does this exist for Aristocrat? :thinking:

say there’s a 50 fucking percent chance im converted.

still only a 25% chance im scum who can bounty.

jake, the numbers dont add up.

I shouldn’t be jailed or killed tonight. Jail is better used on a frost/jgoes/alex to get a role and potentially lower POE

I’m asking why Marshal isn’t scum to a person who thinks marshal isn’t scum, and that’s dodging your question of why I think others great marshal as isn’t scum, because I can’t see how marshal isn’t scum.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I really don’t like my questions dodged or unanswered. Can you please try to think about why people see Marshal differently than you do?

Key word is try here

Marshal, it is entirely possible that you are just bullshitting your way through this as well and you could be… Neutral. Not scorned, no. More like Sells word. Or Warlock. Probably not fool.

and then it’s confirmed im scum if a bounty doesn’t pop on BD and we probably have enough utility to take care of me in that case

I think people read Marshal as town because he can be proved and because he’s LHF and his LRT makes him seem more town, when he uses it as both alignments.

also stop relying on this.

anything is possible.

ask… is it plausible?

is it likely

is it logical?

OKAY THEN FUCKIN IGNORE IT.

why else am i scum?

But you both cause a mislynch (or a non-bd is lynched and we have to start again) and waste a night or the Prince’s time.

I can’t ignore something that you base your entire read list on. Then I would be a dumbass.

Maybe I’m crazy burt this does sound like something a n1 convert would want to do.

/vote Marshal

well then i guess you are gonna have to take that FUCKING risk jake.

god DAMNIT you are pissing me off.

If you cause prince to exe me, you deserve to lose this game and I will flame you relentlessly

It’s more probable that I’m the Neutral killer than you are town.

Guys, I want to go to sleep, but I feel like if I’m not here to settle the fire, everyone’s going to have a bad time

1 Like