[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

Yeah Zone is our king. Plus they know we irl friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZmsy1k1_t0&feature=emb_logo

1 Like

king is known and garunteed. It can be 35% cult or 65% blue dragon

not unseen?

Kyle, I dare you say that again and I WILL put you on trial. NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SCUMREAD ME UNLESS I’M SCUM.

Alriiiight friends. This is Chloe on the toilet. Here to say that I’m on GMT -8. Glhf dorks

And to answer your question, Zone, my timezone is CST. I’m not willing to translate it

no you’re gk, dat is ek

Hes says he paladin. So he says it cant be unseen. Not sure how much I beleive him but we have no alternative info atm

+8
Hey! Close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i think it’s good for it to be known.

it’s not an unseen game. It’s cult.

Doing this so that offensives occ killer and converter PoE and prince can jail killer and converted PoE because cl is occable.

I always promised myself i would do this as a sherrif or paladin but never asked others to do so because people would call me a rolefisher

CST is GMT -6.
…wow. Apparently I need to wait 8 hours before eevee wakes up.
…this is going to take a while.

Coot game…
I dont know what to make out of this…

Is it normal for pallys to out d1 in FoL?

Marshal u swear on all Marshals that this ain’t no reaction testo cause I have a bad time reading u as it is

this isn’t one of my dumb reactiontests.

No, no it’s not and there’s a good reason for that. I’m not going to yell at him for it though. I think he’s onto something

no, but it is my personal beleif they should.

i think i said it in the FoL feedback thread once but i can’t remember

because i have an ability that kills people who attack me and makes me unconvertable.

so i doubt cl or nk attack me n1. Therefore i think it’s the right choice here