[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Has EVO not claimed?

i was mainly referring to myself there buddy

you are, if somehow villa, on a level fucking above me when it comes to ego seriously.

2 Likes

Yes, EVO is totally a wolf. A wolf totally claims he didn’t get jailed when the confirmed villager says he was jailed. That totally helps his position and the position of his team.

Why isn’t he being bussed if he’s a wolf? He’s basically throwing the towel in right there.

1 Like

EVO’s actions make no goddamn sense if he’s wolfing and that’s why he’s not a damn wolf. Wolves do things for a reason.

1 Like

wait but did evo just mech confirm lie?

So, yeah. Chloe is the NK.

I couldn’t out this info before, so I may as well out her now.

Here’s the thing. I’ve had my doubts in Chloe for her just floating in the thread d2, however being that she would never get lynched then I wanted to nightkill her.

N2 I wanted to 2F1 Chloe and FolA and somehow Chloe is still alive. Considering that she claimed that she partied, then I shouldn’t have managed to kill FolA if this were the case.

We know that Seth occupied her and only my kill went through, right? And that nobody was protected or occupied as per the King’s logs. So this furthers the mechanical evidence against Chloe.

It’s very likely that Chloe is a Reaper rather than the Sorcerer being that her immediately claimed that she partied right when I attacked her as she’d know that she was attacked for losing souls to make it look like the kill stopped, but since I also killed FolA, there you have it.

Bleed interaction between Alice & Possessed!:

Alright so - if inoculation target does not get a notification upon being bled, this would not confirm Alice or Possessed if the target doesn’t get a notification.
Alice can simply claim to have bled the target, but there is no proof that they did, as there is no notification.

This is true. As there is no notification - the inoculated player cannot confirm that a bleed happened.

Even while knowing that the inoculated target does not receive a notification, Alice still agreed to go along with this plan.

My thoughts on the situation ^

She says this, yet she already agreed to go along with it?

1 Like

what the fuck

???

1 Like

Vulgard is 1000% Villager, but villagers aren’t always right.

Shit my reads have been trash this game and ill admit it

I didn’t know Hunter got 2f1 :thinking:

1 Like

Hunter claims have nothing in common with an assassins kit amirite?

1 Like

…12 alive…

3 unseen

fuck

has EVO claimed yet?

Um.

I guess we got a mix of the two theories: Alice is Assassin and Chloe is the NK. There’s something I’m wondering though… Why did she out herself when only three people were pushing on her?

…How would Unseen know they have parity? 2x NE is not a guaranteed rand.

We also have 1 confirmed hunter and 2 claims, Wazza and Alice. I doubt all 3 are legit.

I have mech info Katze was killed by assassin, but they’d need a strong arm to do that.

Who was strongarmed? Surprise, surprise! One of the hunters!

@EVO claim now :gun:

if you have already quote it

n1 I was occupy attempted - if I’m NK, I have to be reaper or Sorc - yeah I can see that.

n2 I partied, you would not have killed me but im 99.999% sure you would still kill folaccount if you targeted him first.

Today, why would I call out every single person I think is groupscum if I were Neutral Killer? Would I not want them alive?