[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

@anon6348071
How did you feel when I got 3 redchecks :^)

D1 was very fun

i had a lot of memes this game that i don’t think people picked up on though

the moment geyde said “knight” was seconds after i got back on discord
he said the forbidden word and had to repent

I feel like this game goes differently if you don’t yeet yourself out of the PoE with the redcheck d2.

Like, a large part of my play was “Try to look good because people with press shiny booton.” It felt very restricting. Like, I couldn’t even say I knew cloned was Sellsword and that we should not lynch the redcheck because of how bad it would look.

And then Ami pressed it anyway because they didn’t want to bother with actually playing the game.

does this look a bit familiar to anyone?

answer
3 Likes

I thought you were overthinking your response to her question and I incorrectly assumed it was wolfy. Wasn’t sure why you seemed to hesitate.

1 Like

there is no repenting
bd win

Well, Cult got randed and Cult got completely dunked again…

R e p e n t

cult needs a buff
and also for italy to not lead it

1 Like

Cult can’t win
It’s just proven :^)

1 Like

@Chloe

ily

1 Like

I Never saw Vulgod.

2 Likes

Considering I read all starting scum correctly from an unbiased perspective, I think I could give some advice, maybe?

I know that at least some of you guys tried, and it was kinda heartbreaking to see the complete town dunk. But hey, lower postcount translating to a town dunk is a big sign.

2 Likes

i tried my hardest to not be a top poster this game

i failed but i was really tame the first few days and thats what really matters

1 Like

@DatBird @Napoleon @Geyde

Will Allies chats be public aswell?

Uh if people are ok with it and want it to. Like tbh not really needed imo

I started leveling myself into a convert!katze world because I didn’t understand why they kept mentioning they were bleeding. Reeked of self-pres when it wasn’t necessary. Further proof I shouldn’t base my reads on anything mechanical.

Probably would’ve found scum!Arete if I actually looked at their posts after d2. I read them town d1 and I read them town d2.

Okay, enough talking about my reads, it’s not even important here. Clearly, this game was a town dunk, and the lower postcount definitely helped. Was much easier to read people and sort them out.

I think we have the proof right here. Reduced spam = better town gameplay.