[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

What?

(SEMI-Meme)

1 Like

shit dude

/grand trial Wazza

3 Likes

He’s an evil king at heart tbf

No it’s just a slight joke because it is a possibility just one that’s lower than my grades.

Which I’m doing one of the best in my year but you get the point.

Basically Squid is MM, failed N1 convert somehow, Alice is Assassin, Napoleon is N2 convert. That’s why Squid didn’t claim to scout Napoleon D2

Like I said it’s just an impossible meme.

No but real I’m too tired gn

1 Like

im town

That means that MM probably targeted either NK/NE/Jailed target. Jailed target was Poss and he was scumread though. I don’t think they hit NK tbh because if they did get a N2 convert I doubt that Alice would start openwolfing like this and try and preserve herself. Like I think it’s likely she wants to get lynched.

I agree with you that Squid is a viable MM candidate. I think Squid/Marshal/EVO have likely MM, though I think EVO more likely flips NK.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - Day 3 (12/18) - Three Things Trust And Cherish Well:

These were Alice’s top townreads and Squid and Marshal were both in them.

1 Like

New reads list D2

1 Like

I’m going to vote EVO but I probably wont do it for like 6 or 7 more hours in case people decide they wanna quicklynch and end the day at a horrible time

gonna sleep now

1 Like

Curious: Were close to end-game solve. Why self-vote?

This logic seals your fate.

You think Alice is scum, and you believe I’m scum but not NK. There’s 2 pieces of evidence that damned Alice mechanically:

1. Vulgard outting an Empower
  2. Me outting an Exhume that Katze was solo killed by unseen

I outted my Exhume first post today. Alice would have continued to coast in towncore if I had just lied and said it was NK because it could be Possessor game.

So I sell out my assassin like that? Why?

Catching up. Knew this was an RT.

Oh hey, now Alice is the one being wolfread for dumb reasons. “BUT NO LOGS DOE.”

Yes. Alice first openwolfs and then panic claims. This doesn’t follow at all. The former doesn’t lead to the latter. The latter leads to the former.

Okay, I said nothing. Why you gotta be so confusing.

I’m not converted, I’m just an idiot. EVO continuously yelling “WILLAGE, WILLAGE” after I brought forth the possibility makes him wolfy af.

3rd Unseen? I have no idea. I still think it’s possible Marshal TMI’d the top 2 wagons as town.
I don’t think Alice is lying about who the NK is, so if we could jail exe Chloe, that’d be great.