[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

@Italy come here boi. U need to explain to these people wth is going on as u clearly didnt jail me

I think Wazza still doesn’t look like BD, tbh. He completely dipped and I’d like to know his takes surrounding the conundrum we have right now.

Hey vul ive got a question for you if you don’t mind

the fuck, are you ok?

You say that as if it’s shocking.

Vul not outting Empower after katze’s death:

Why didn’t you out the Empower on Alice the second we saw a Death Immune player die n1? We even talked about possible ways for kat to have died - and you never outted why?

@Vulgard

Why would I mind? Cmon.

Because I thought she was a villager and I didn’t want to mislynch her based on mech info which wasn’t guaranteed.

And why not out it after Possessed outted the Exhume saying it was Assassin not NK?

tbf

this is basically a soft

He also didnt out it after the exhume.

I softed the info I had and I was always going to out it today. I can point directly to the soft.
The post above wasn’t a soft, I didn’t realize what the results meant back then.

broke: Forum of Lies 27
woke: pinging Italy simulator 2020

2 Likes

The exhume had nothing to do with it, I was waiting for Alice to post something.

Italy talk to me, what happened last night?

Any other questions?

The only reason I waited today on purpose was because I was waiting for Alice to start posting before outing the info.

jailed evo last night
they were silent
evo claims not jailed

That information could have been vital on d2. We could have had a check on Alice.

And I didn’t do it yesterday because I was hard V reading her. It’s like outing a redcheck you have on someone you read hyper village when there’s a miller in the game. Not the best analogy but the mindset is similar.