[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

And he’s never Assassin until we kill the actual Assassin, so he can’t be outed just by occupying him.

Post or posts? If there is 1 specific post, then I’d like to see it.

Wdym “becomes the new Assa”? I thought only Starting Assa becomes MM, so in case there are 2 converts, the remaining Assa shouldn’t be able to become new MM, right?

This is with the premise that Chloe’s occ on Possessed is real.

Unseen always have an Assa. If there’s no Assa, the next person in line who isn’t the MM becomes Assa.

Poss converted n2 - 3 Unseen day 3. He’s not Assa then. He becomes Assa when the Assassin dies or is promoted to MM. MM dying promotes the other member to MM and Possessed becomes Assa. MM died d3, so Possessed would have to be Assassin N3 and he was blocked that night. We had 2 KP N3, meaning that this possibility should be mechanically deconfirmed.

Poss converted n3 - 3 Unseen today. He’s not Assa. He becomes Assa when the Assassin dies, because Alice is MM and as such, the current Assassin is the convert before Possessed. MM dying doesn’t make him Assa.

They don’t get any more MM promotions, so if Possessed is Unseen rn, he’s converted Physician and he becomes Assassin only when we lynch the current Assassin.

Huh… so it isn’t impossible. But since it is basically impossible for NK and US to coordinate, it becomes impossible?

In other words… 1 Assa… I now understand why you guys were talking about DatBird and Snake.

Come to think of it, occupying DatBird might not work. @Chloe

If Snake is converted and is groupscum with DatBird, occupying DatBird won’t stop KP and won’t confirm him as Assassin. It won’t confirm him as anything.

So if you occ DatBird and there’s still a kill at night, it’s likely they are both wolves.

Unless Chloe is NK, and “somehow” understood the situation immediately, before covering Possessed with her occ claim. --but that wouldn’t make sense, since NK doesn’t have a reason to put themselves above anyone else. In other words… Possessed indeed cannot be converted N2, according to Occam’s Razor.

Humu… by the way, why are we so focused on Possessed again? I feel as if we’ve forgotten something.
…oh, right. Seth being NK. Chloe being Butler occ’ed Possessed… is possible.

–gah. Too many worlds. We need to make a choice eventually.

My current choice is to lynch Alice, kill DryBones with Prince at night (I think his convert equity is almost nonexistent. Alice has called DryBones a super easy read and that doesn’t seem to be a great convert target for that reason. Especially since Alice is on the wolfteam), then lynch DatBird and SnakeEater or Chloe if DryBones is BD.

Humu… say, we aren’t in MYLO or LYLO, right?

Worst-case scenario is 3-man Unseen + NK + NE, in which case BD have already lost unless some weird mechanical fuckery happens at night.

And in which case I probably have the highest NE equity because I’ve pushed on villagers all game and towncored a wolf.

I think we are indeed in LYLO/MYLO, except not really because we know for a fact that Alice is a wolf.

Ugh… okay. Are we ready then?
–also, I skimmed Dat’s ISO. What’s with him and self-healing to prove himself?
Like, how does one even prove that they are BD by self-heal?

The weird thing about it is that it’d kinda out SnakeEater as a wolf with him if DatBird is a wolf.

…wut? …wait, you mean Snake will attack DatBird, and DatBird will self-heal?
Humu… I guess that works.

…so? Is there anything that I can do?

I mean that Snake won’t attack him whatsoever, and Dat will claim he healed himself from the “attack.”

Your job is to wifom a guard tonight to hopefully get a save and potential clear.
Or you guard one of the two lock villagers. Basically wifom it.

…sigh. For starters; why won’t Snake attack Dat? Did he even get the memo, or has he gone AFK?

Uh… okay. I use the best WIFOM method then; RNG.

The thing is, if Snake and Dat are wolves together, then telling Snake to attack Dat because Snake claims Archer… see the problem here? Snake won’t attack his buddy. He can’t attack his buddy. So DatBird won’t die, and DatBird is going to claim he healed himself from Snake’s “attack,” when it doesn’t exist.

Are you sure these stuff aren’t confirmable?
Surely some people have to be confirmable as BD other than King and Prince?

Through past night actions and all? Results?