[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

why is :^) different from : )

I think it looks funnier, and given discord’s carrot is almost unreadable I relish an opportunity to show it off
it’s just one of my favorite emotes

oh okay, I saw other people here use it too so i thought it was a thing

the only difference that I can see is the pure amount of wine
baddies still gonna baddie

@Gypyx needs to provide some reads. Assuming he is real bleeding, he has 24 hours to out his reads.

1 Like

In the FoL world, you soft a power role, you die. Town will not notice, but you bet your ass scum has a “soft claim” list made to track players and what they think they are.

I can guarantee I likely saved your life if you’re legit after you tried to throw it away with your soft.

How do I know this?

I’ve played scum games before. The Vets on this site look for softs. Solic gunned down Prince soft with me like shooting fish in a barrel.

I honestly can’t tell why you’re being so insistent I was softing paladin. Why do you think I would have asked the thread for clarification about my role, rather than the host?
Answer is: I didn’t
I was looking over the role cards like a good little townie and wondered if the setup had logic. Perused the rolecards for an example that could highlight what I was looking for. This should be obvious to anyone who can read. At this point, the insistence that it was some kind of soft can only be construed as an attempt to bait a perceived new player into a poor claim d1

u making me paranoid man

And WHY was this particular Prince killed?

Nobody caught the soft.

But we did.

According to your earlier post, this would mean that only vets can roll scum :thinking:

I would have to agree with this. Scum do need to pay attention more than Town, otherwise they die. It’s as simple as that.

1 Like

What? No.

We don’t know if any Vets did, but if any had…you’d be targetted tonight even if I said nothing. What I did was put attention on you and let scum know that I might heal you tonight if you’re Paladin. Now they have to WiFoM you to see if you’re a good kill instead of KNOWING you would be unprotected.

bottom line, if you’re town (which you aren’t, so this is for future games), if you think you see a town soft you 100% keep it to yourself
there’s no benefit to outing it ever

That simply doesn’t follow. Seven years of Mafia experience would indicate otherwise.

Yeah nice pre-flip bud

This slot can die, their argument for my hang is bad.

/Vote Folaccount

This.

Entire.

Arguement.

Is.

False.

there’s a mild inconsistency between their post that was roughly “town can’t see softs and mafia can” (not exactly it) and “vets are looking for softs”
if vets roll town, then suddenly town can see softs again and their previous point is null

Your job as town isn’t to look for softs. You do t catalog who is what…you just look for scum and you look for town. This applies to Vets too.

I don’t think Possessed was saying only scum notice to soft claims. He pointed out that scum usually pay more attention to soft claims than town do.

1 Like