[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

If Wazza is neutral, what is he then? Not sure what he might be.

King (65% Good, 35% Evil / Devout)
Mastermind / Cult Leader
Assassin / Random Cult
Prince
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon
Random Blue Dragon / Random Neutral Non-Killer
Random Neutral Non-Killer
Neutral Killer

Katze is dead and since she is confirmed Scorned flip by social deduction, that means that with Neutrals, we either only have the Neutral Killer or Neutral Killer plus another neutral.

Not really and I am not Neutral. I can bleed you to prove it but Alice trusts you and I trust Alice.

That doesn’t prove anything, though. If NK is Demon, as I suspect, then you could be exactly it.

NK can indeed be Demon but explain why Demon would kill players visiting Katze?

Basically this. Would explain a lot of the concerns we’ve had about the nightkill, hm?

But why though?

Why not someone like, the Prince?

That’s a good point, tbh, and it leads me to that thing I mentioned earlier where I might have an alternate explanation. I wanna keep quiet about it for a while, though.

Back on topic. What are you even doing? You’ve been focusing on mechsolving when we can’t mechsolve anyone right now. I’m not sure where you’re going.

1 Like

I’m trying to find someone to bleed lol

welll
good morning
lemme read back

why did you wait until i was totally out of thread to accuse me

like my hours are obvious lol

also when did both evo and nappy come down with dumb bitch syndrome lmao

Elaborate.

fweh

I don’t think wolf!Ami actively antagonizes people like this, but after Virtuous, I no longer intend to give her a free pass for boisterous aggression in the thread.

damn was i really that mean in virtuous?

Not mean, but your attitude was similar enough to the point where I’m not going to clear you based on tone. Alice may be doing that, but I won’t be.

Also, you’ve kinda been sitting on the sidelines and I’d like you to come over and play more actively. Reads, please.

Ami has 2 reads that I know of. She has Vulgard and Alice as town, though those were rather obvious reads.

And they were made super early. Hence my desire to hear more.

when have i ever stated i v read vul lmao

or is my dementia getting to me /s

wait om yea i did

god i’m going mad