[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Braix was always pretty wolfy. His posts early d2 basically made everyone pile on him which is why Vulgard’s read on him dropped. EVO, as I said above, had a complete change with his posts. Seth also reverted to his town meta. I don’t think Vulgard is wolfy as I had the same change in reads as him.

Also during the night Vulgard also thought that Poss was a wolf.

me being the RT initiator has nothing to do with this. All can publicly see all aspects of it. I’ve seen a fair share and done a fair share of RT’s done and I think braix could still be villager.

I “caught” poss off of an RT in SFoL57 because he thought he was scum lost wolf when he was in fact town because he didn’t read OP. i found that so absurd that I tunneled him and didn’t consider that he could be right.

Disagree on braix. the only reason i really have to scumread him is the reactiontest, and i’m not sold on that. Otherwise i think he’s villager.

Why do you think Braix is villagery?

Also the reason everyone wants to lynch Ami is because she’s effectively a free lynch, so it’s more mechanical bullshit than reads. I’d expect if Ami is V then the wolves are probably mostly on her as this is basically a free mislynch without any culpability.

heavy agenda marshal is scum marshal
the only issue is that i can’t see a difference in marshal’s tone because i never actually give it much thought

Vulgard’s recent post regarding the bounty lynch is disingenuous, stating they would prefer a wolf lynch over a rand lynch
either they TMI’d that Ami is a wolf, or they don’t think the bounty is real/forgot there is a bounty on amy

@Possessed Inoculate someone and out that in your logs. I can smell a BD killer going after you in the night.

Obviously, don’t heal Gypyx.

^^

He already used exhume - can you cancel?

he’s already inoculated someone

also the fact
I AM THE SOLE DIRECT TOWN KP

lynching me is clown levels of stupidity

of course
you’ll never know whomst :upside_down_face:

Didnt crich claim archer too?

Then start playing the game. You’re going to be PL’d for slanking if you don’t.

1 Like

And 2 huntahs

i think i’m direct enough
i lock someone up in my dungeon and approach them with an axe

I inoculated D1 and Prince knows who its on.

what

Pretty sure CRich claimed archer

I do remember the bounty on Ami. I just don’t really want to lynch her.
We might have to, though…? I’ll be honest, I was clearing her based on her lack of self-preservation, but I’ve just realized that she’s been using her claim as a shield and yelling at us not to lynch town KP. I’m not so certain about her villageriness anymore.