[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

@Marshal I see what you’re saying, I can see braixen as villa too, but to do that I have to ignore like 90% of their posts

1 Like

Still not a very villagery thing to do. You can still read people off their personality.

Ah, sorry I was reading your posts in ISO

If they did then there is a possibility that they bled king. Which might be a reason as to why you have delayed bleeding people for so long, you don’t have a bleed.

Even if they could, that would still be potentially NK bleeding King

Ok, sure.

Ok, Sure.

Yeah, sorry.

My quote was actually adding town rep to you.

I was on the stand

I was on the stand

I was on the stand

Fair point, though why wouldn’t you bleed your one scumlean?

I knew retribution was removed, the whole point in me asking about it was to CONFUSE evils about my class.

MM can have the abilities of a noble, it wouldn’t confirm anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupsEGGQSkg

evo likes me :blush:

1 Like

lol

I relate hard to this and i understand exactly what he’s feeling. There are a group of vocal and agressive players who are hard scumreading him(like what happened to me in the game i quoted) and he’s been in defense mode. Feeling like i couldn’t make analysis because i had to defend myself and being pushed to analyse as well was a huge thing and i feel the same feeling from him.

A lot of his posts are plain fucking absurd and he doesn’t know what +EV and bus mean.

but i still find him villa on a macro level even tho it’s EZ as fuck to just call any one of his individual posts wolfy

I’m bat-shit insane don’t worry about it

how do you justify their “reaction test” of EVO

also if he’s being bussed does he rlly fight back this vigorously.

1000 posts isn’t really what i’d expect from a slot who knows they are being bussed

can u quote it

heck no

Oh shit only 4 more posts till 900

Gotta get there

well im sure as hell not scrolling thru it so uh nah

Ill quote it for you don’t worry bb

is there a way to change the layout to a traditional forum page style?

don’t think so.

And avoid getting a convert?

Braixen, you aren’t sure of me yourself. The tone in your post shows it.