[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

I think it’s going pretty well.

We have a good PoE and aren’t posting too much. There has been some unnecessary softing, unfortunately.

I seem to be filling in for Alice this game. Not sure if I like this or not.

Honestly I’ve never seen a better N1 than I’ve ever seen so far on this website.
I’m very happy with no BD deaths so far.

Also with any luck, we’ll see a killer die in jail n2.

Yes Alice has disappeared for now. So I’m filling in for her.

I definitely don’t like how ok cloned is with this. Like, if they’re town, they should know that I’m wrong on them, but it doesn’t feel like they do?

Jane how do you view cheese’s case on me?
I’m still thinking it’s mostly salt, though I’d like to hear your take.

I think it’s very weak and mostly IIoA, tbh.

The fact that cheese is ignoring how my motivations for pushing are more likely town from scum are why I called his push on me OMGUS for the most part.
He hasn’t addressed this possibility at all and is continuing to tunnel me.

In fact I don’t think cheese is able to see reason here, which is unfortunate as he is probably a misguided villager here.

Anyway as I said before, at least one healer should be on Katze.
Alice of course should be protected.

I did a little bit of a TBE ISO and then realized I didn't have the mental capacity to finish it, but I figured I'd just post it anyway and maybe ISO their D2 specifically later.

This is the 44th post of the game (and TBEs) 4th. Not… really sure what to make of a King read this early, but I feel like it’s still worth pointing out because it’s odd (and surprisingly forward)

Might be town AI? I don’t really remember how often TBE goes for early takes like this but it doesn’t feel normal. And an abnormality from him might actually be scum AI? Heck. I’ll let someone else think about this post.

Kinda dislike this read given an EK is essentially a LW and this early (this is post #56) would be pretty unlikely to catch them slipping? Kinda feels forced now that I think about it.

Medium temperature take: This post probably comes from town more often than not, unfortunately. Unless both starting groupscum are inexperienced wolves, in which case a public PR hunt might come from them? Me townreading most of the experienced players makes that a plausible world, huh

This reminds me of Appelsiini in SFoL61.5 where they missed that they were “redchecked” because (I assume) they didn’t believe it was possible?

I feel like this is easily fakable though

I feel like the way this post was presented was in an attempt to get more credit than necessary. Also I’m doing the Vulgard thing now.

I know some people said they thought this was performative but I actually don’t think this post is nearly as bad as others have said?

I skimmed through SFoL61/61.5 and didn’t really see any posts like this, though. Kind of reminds me of my early scumgames where I shit out readlists when I was pressured, but TBE wasn’t pressured?

TBE seems pretty selfaware this game, though.

Granted, they started off this game saying that they were trying to change their shit, so a bit of self awareness makes some sense I guess.

I forgot how draining this could be.

@Chronomancers: Your heal will be ineffective on me tonight. Stay on likely nightkill targets, and heal me tomorrow if you think I wasn’t healed or if you want to be safe.
@Physicians/Alchemists: You’re free to WIFOM the heal on me. I don’t bleed out tonight most likely (there’s a small chance a starting Acolyte used Curse of Corax on me.

Pretty unlikely, but if I bleed out tonight it’d confirm the second starting Cultist as an Acolyte. Although, with this in mind, there’s a compelling reason for me to be attacked tonight.

And @Jane should invite us to chat tonight if they are Good King!

1 Like

kat why are you like this?

A bleed onto me 20 minutes into D2 feels more likely to be pre-planned than, say, later in the day.

That’s not what I mean. Look at the start of that qoute. Then look at the end of it. Notice anything that might be missing?

Yes, I accidentally a parenthesis.

Sue me.ow

1 Like

Sure, I think CRich + Alice would be more productive, but CRich seems to agree with it so I’m fine.

NGL, my gut is telling me that I bleed out tonight.

Think that it’s just paranoia, but either way it lets me self-resolve and that’s cool.

I’m (potentially) self-resolving™️

1 Like