[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

/vote Ami Blizer should be jail exe’d and this is probably an ok lynch

let’s say her claim isn’t Butler and Arete redirected Ami to me, and I am saying I am not converted due Arete’s action then what is Ami’s class?

I might not be here at the EoD, so I expect y’all to CFD to Blizer if Ami does somehow get proven as non-cult (which I don’t think is likely)

2nd cult which as we’ve already established is not Acolyte.

I will be busy in a bit, so don’t expect me to be here at the EoD, see y’all later

It’s not a terrible lynch no

I think Blizer here is better.

If I am converted, I would definitely used one of these

Or this, but then I wouldn’t be using on Katze or even Amelia.

Blizer will die in jail here

Blizer is always getting jail executed tonight. I’ll move my vote off him closer to EoD3 as I don’t want a quick hammer right now.

I can’t be literally converted by cult N1, I would make use of Strength of Corax since the Paladin is outed.

Don’t even think about bullshitting with N2, it could be anyone.

You are certainly welcome to try, but then if she does flip CL and I flip Chronomancer, it confirms Court Wizard’s existence.

If you have PD and I manage to attack you, does guilt mechanic activate or not?

I thought so.

The Archer (Unofficial Class)

Blue Dragon Killer
Eagle Shot (Night) - Fire an arrow to kill your target. This ability is disabled if you kill a member of BD with it. - Infinite uses

If you survive thanks to PD Frostwolf, then I can still attack at night.

By then I hope Jane knows what she’s doing

If I am BD, I wouldn’t allow myself to live past N3.

But is it worth the cost of victory?

ClonedCheese being framed by Cult is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard this game, and you call me alien on the moon

Except no one claimed Cheese was framed by the Cult. There was a tinfoil that Amelia is Scorned, though as far as I’m concerned, that can be dismissed without any difficulty.

1 Like

It was reactiontest by that dummy

Didn’t Arete said Amelia is neutral as part of reaction test, is he still doing this?

@Napoleon I have voted Blizer, feel free to make another VC

I’m not fucking saying Ami CL FFS.