[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

Really? A bounty on Italy and Amelia checked Blizer as redcheck

it’s not rocket science

AND I THINK FROST IS TOWN

ANGRY, LOUD, CAPITAL KATZE NOISES

1 Like

Then vote someone else and I’ll vote with you

/vote Frost

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WARLOCK HERE CARNAGING

AYAYA

aaaaaand day is over.

Shut it please day is over

6 Likes

Vote Count

Voted Voter Votes
FrostWolf103 Alice, Feathering, TBE, Modeshifter, Arete 5/9
an_gorta_pratai Amelia, Jane, ATNN, Katze 4/9
Italy Marshal 1/9
Ami Frost, CRich 2/9
Marshal Blizer 1/9
Not Voting an_gorta_pratai, Italy, Ami 3

Frostwolf103 was executed by the people, he was …

The Chronomancer

Blue Dragon Support
Pocket Dimension (Day) - If you die tonight, delay it for 2 nights. This will delay bleeding in addition to attacks. - 2 uses
Time Warp (Night) - Delays a player’s death for 2 days. This will delay ongoing bleeding in addition to attacks. You can prevent a death multiple times. Cannot delay unhealable attacks or suicide. - Infinite uses :crown:
Distort Reality (Night) - Redirect all deaths that you have delayed to the target player. Can be healed and does not bypass death immunity. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The following logs were found on his person…

Logs

Frostwolf103 logs

King - Jane
Prince -
11x RBD
RBD/RN-KN
MM/CL
SIN/RC
NK
RN-KN

Prince | MM/CL | SIN/RC | 11x RBD | RBD/RN-KN | RN-KN | NK
??? | ??? | ??? | Frost (Chrono), Arete (Princess), Amelia (Paladin), Feathering (Physician), Marshal (Mystic) | ??? | Katze (Mercenary) | Mercenary

Ami, ModeShifter, Possessed, Alice, an_gorta_pratai, Blizer, AtNoName, CRichard564, TheBlueElixir (S/S),
-‐------------------------------------
D1 - Pocket Dimension
N1 - Time Warp Katze
D2 - N/A
N2 - Time Warp Amelia
Sorry Katze, Thugz life!

Night will be delayed from starting for like 20 mins. Need to do something and I’m only one here atm

Night is starting in like 5 minutes… sorry for the delay

1 Like

Night begins and will end in 24 hours or 2020-06-15T16:55:00Z. Send actions in the meantime

Delicious flavor
Delectable

Instead of talking about how Frost was ganged on by the party and stunlocked into oblivion, I’ll talk about something much more interesting:

Deer and how much of a minor nuisance they are
My family has been doing some gardening this summer and some deer keep finding their way into the yard in order to completely wreck any chances some of the plants we have had of surviving.

this is completely unrelated to the game but sometimes I wonder if we are all deer eating the proverbial plants of life

on second thought this metaphor sucks

I’m switching the channel to something more interesting

2 Likes

Action lock in 6 minutes

3 Likes

They be locked

3 Likes

Feedback be sending

3 Likes

The sun rises…

Well, I had an interesting amount of “solo” sessions last night
I’ll cut to the chase since not being caught up with the game by this point is a rite of passage.
It’s not like anyone actually is understanding what’s been going on in regards to these sessions.

Well
Several PCs keeled over and died since our last session.

And not in the “good” way
No, every single one of them got involved in a dispute over The Deck of Many Things, which I stacked with additional killing cards.

I’ll go over them now because I find it hilarious.

You have “The World” which causes Strahd to appear within 10 feet of your character. Strahd has 3/day use Time Stop, so reasonable-ish challenge for the current pc levels. That’s what killed Katze since they wouldn’t understand two licks of what a jojo reference is even if it hit them on the head with a steam roller. Oh wait… it did .

Katze's flip and logs

The Tavernkeeper (Unofficial Class)

Blue Dragon Offensive
Steadfast (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.
Dose (Day) - Target player is occupied for this day. - 1 Use
Mix Rooms (Night) - Target 2 other players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. This cannot target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses
Serve Ale (Night) - Redirect a player to themselves. - 1 Use
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Wench or The Invoker.

logs:

N1: Mix Rooms [Alice] and [Blizer]
D2: Bled
N2: Mix Rooms [Feathering] and [Ami]
D3: Dose [Arete] (this was done ~11 hours in)
N3: Serve Ale [Italy]

People who posted on D2 before I was bled:

TBE
Marshal
Alice
Amelia
ATNoName
Arete

Arete is probably still a wolf, but their play is… really confusing if they knew I was bleeding out tonight? Maybe just a really mistaken villager. I don’t know.

Alice might be miscleared? But I’m pretty sure I fucked up N1 convert on em. Blizers bounty on Italy is still probably a bus. Fight me. I’m a dead villager so you can’t. :slight_smile:

PS: You guys suck at reading me. I play a tiny bit differently and y’all think I’m a wolf/nootral for it, smh.

PSS: THERE IS AN APOSTLE. I WAS LINKED WITH MARSHAL AND ARETE SEPARATELY LAST NIGHT. If Blizer does not flip Apostle (I suspect he’s the one who linked Me + Arete) then, well, you know what the convert is. The Mystic is unconverted as of D3.

You also have “The Moon Judgement”. No it does not say Moon on there. That is not red crayon, that’s their blood . It causes them (Jane) to get struck by lightning for divine retribution for the crime of reading the module beforehand. They couldn’t help themselves from drawing from the deck…don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Because those people are WRONG.

Alice died because they tried to call out that the Judgement was instead the Moon. Rookie mistake, because the Judgement also kills bullshit in the vicinity of the initial blast radius.

Jane's flip and logs

The Good King :crossed_swords: :shield: :fire:

Blue Dragon Special
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities in the same day.
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defense within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be lynched. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - Infinite Uses
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Swear Fealty (Night) - Make a player permanently immune to conversion. - 1 use (Starting King Only.)
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Logs:

D1 - Allies katze & Arete
N1 - Swear Fealty as if I’d tell you, lmao
D2 - Allies Alice & ModeShifter
N2 - Guard! Pr0nce

Town

Arete
katze
TheBlueElixir
CRichard564
Frostwolf103
Marshal
Amelia
Alice

ModeShifter
Blizer
Feathering
an_gorta_pratai

ATNoName

Possessed
clonedcheese
Ami
Mercenary

Scum

Alice's flip and logs

The Court Wizard

Blue Dragon Support
Arcane Empower (Day) - The player that you target with your ability tonight will bypass immunities (discounting conversion immunity) and be guaranteed to succeed with their actions. Their investigative abilities will always receive correct results. - 2 uses.
Magical Barrier (Night) - Protect a player from negative effects and conversion tonight. Does not prevent attacks. - Infinite uses
Ice Ward (Night) - Prevent anyone else from visiting your target. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Sage or The Ritualist

Logs:

People I’m absolutely certain aren’t converts:

Alice
Jane
Amelia
ModeShifter
ATNN
CRichard
Gorta(/w Ami W)

People who need a second look as potential converts:

Marshal
Arete
Katze
Feathering

People who are unlikely converts:

Italy
TBE

People who need to die:

Blizer
Ami

n1 - Ice Ward Arete - Potential N2 convert depending on Amelia’s check on him n3.
n2 - Ice Ward Amelia - Potential N2 kill blocked.
n3 - Empower+Barrier Amelia - By d4 she should still be BD and her check will bypass framing.

Ami and Italy are both in the hospital because they had a fist fight in real life over who would bring pizza to the session in order to get my DM-bias
Their characters fittingly faced a tragedy where their crippling mooncake edition came back to bite them. Rather literally as MOONCAKE ZOMBIES appeared out of the fissures of this already ruined plot.

Ami's flip and logs

The Butler

Blue Dragon Offensive
Dutiful (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.
Nightshade Wine (Day) - Poison The King, causing him to die tonight if not healed. The king will not be informed if he is poisoned. If The King is Good, you will commit suicide. - 1 use, available starting Day 2 :crown:
Serve Wine (Night) - Occupy a player by getting them drunk. - Infinite uses
Concentrated Wine (Night) - Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight (Bypasses occupy immunity). - 2 uses

Converts into The Servant or The Invoker

logs:

Run from it
Dread it
Death arrives all the same

Italy's flip and logs

The Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use :crown:
Blood of Mithras (Day) - Sacrifice yourself bypassing all protection this night and flip as class of your choice. Other Cult members gain 1 use of all their limited use abilities. This occurs before promotion. This ability only works if you do not die due to any other means. - 1 use
Transfer Essence (Day) - Swap classes with another member at the cult at the start of the night, provided both of you are alive by that point. - 1 Use (shared)
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Eradicate (Night) - Unleash ancient power within Mithras, attacking 2 target players at once. This ability will be seen visiting the first target only. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They had no logs

The Party Leader (King) has died. During the next 12 hours, you may vote for the next king privately in your class cards. Voting for execution may not take place during this period.

Day Actions that cannot normally target kings will also not be active during this period.

@Marshal
@Amelia
@Arete
@TheBlueElixir
@CRichard564
@ATNoName
@Blizer
@Frostwolf103
@Feathering
@ChopChop

can we speak?

Don’t talk yet