[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

I just said eariler that I can’t explain my read.

I can get behind Blizer and CRich

Feathering is nullish for me so I’m curious on that.

ATNoName when you make reads, you’re expected to provide reasons for your reads.
If this is your first time here, don’t feel too bad. I’m trying to help you.

I’ve been reading through Blizer’s ISO. His paranoia over TBE seems rather townie here. To be fair though Blizer isn’t the only one who questions how TBE has approached the game so far.

yes, the posts in which I was like ‘all your reads are OMGUS’ was in fact a scumlean, for … more or less that reason

I was trying to ask him questions about his reads to try to get a sense of where he was coming from and … I can’t actually say I’m less confused

the quoted post was like … I was really confused because there were things about the threadstate that looked decent for him, but the thing he was doing was not villagery (you also left out, like, the entire middle paragraph of that post :upside_down_face:

this post I specifically called out because it was different from the rest of my read on him (i.e. I was scumleaning him but he made a post that was actually villagery)

it’s not a flip but yes, in context I was clarifying that the thing you quoted above (where he was alone in the thread but being kinda wolfy) was in fact kind of wolfy

anyways at that point I was really confused about wtf was going on with Marshal so I tried to take a step back to look at the threadstate, and the threadstate pointed to him ?likely? being non-groupscum

which is here

but I’m still really confused about Marshal because what he’s saying is kind of divorced from … anything that’s actually happening, or makes sense??

why are you assuming that she couldn’t have found that out in wolf chat, prompting her to make that post? (I phrased that badly, but)

1 Like

Possessed is probably a wolf

people are going to yell at me for using activity reads but like, Possessed has specifically talked in the past about how he tries to avoid posting too much when he rands scum in case he posts something wolfy that “gives him away,” volume is actually AI for him

and now instead I’m using meta-reads :upside_down_face:

1 Like

CRich has “good” “tone,” which is my way of saying that I don’t have a real read on him and am just going with my gut :upside_down_face:

hi hello peoples
have been feeling like shit
apparently some allergy i have has corona symptoms
had to visit hospital, fucking scared

bruh
have you seen any of my entrance to any other days

activity read
extremely bad
you have my vote

They have joined recently, and if they are indeed an alt, why the fuck are we asking this question
can we be considerate and just not ask any of these sort of questions to any new players unless they want to disclose themselves

I’m really not liking this slot

I mean, you’re not wrong that I don’t volume post as scum. I also don’t really try too much on D1 because I don’t enjoy being converted. Bit of a Catch 22 on my meta

I am back online now. Let me read up on all the posts and see.

1 Like

If I’m gonna be volume-metaed this game, I highly suggest a hard check tonight then though. My volume is not going to be anywhere near past games through no fault of my own.

1 Like

Are you only disliking me because I scum lean you or are there other reasons for that?

Medium temperature take: If this is an Unseen game then Possessed is probably MM

3 Likes

:ghost:

im not liking you as a person for activity reads :angry:

frankly I read you as light town since I think you’re pretty easy to read as scum (based on SFoL 61.5 which might be wrong), and I don’t see anything wrong yet

Hello Seth. Thanks for helping the Unseen win btw in SFoL 61.5. You were such a good honorary Unseen. Who are your village and wolf reads as of now Seth?

You make it sound like its MM or nothing. Is this a scum read, or just a shade?

I haven’t read a single post of yours prior to you just now returning.

Truth be told, I forgot you were in the game.

It is simply a take; I guess if it’s an A or B question then the latter.

Like. I get what you meant by it, but when people make those comments…they usually word it differently.

“He’s calling for a check, they must be MM”

Is different from:

“He’s calling for a check, they are either town or MM”

It implies that there is no option of someone calling for a check to be town.