[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

…then why don’t you like my entrance

would you like me to compile a list of my entrances
i’ve made similar comments at the start of every day
not even in-game day, irl day probably

why does this ping me as scum looking for a ML

Sorry about that. I misread your name.

Leave that in your posts earlier.

Thanks. I didn’t see the post where you fleshed it out. I’ve read it now. I don’t know what I was doing at the time to have missed it but I did.

You did add more, but it seemed pointless content added to make it seem like you thought about the reads in depth.

Well yes, of course she can fake that, anyone can fake anything, but if I start using that logic for everything I won’t townlean or scumlean anything at all.

From what you know, I am either new or an alt account (from what I saw another newbie post). I’m not a big fan of you deciding I’m not groupscum but might be a lost wolf at worst this early on and from what you qupted was only 4 posts.

I never said it was a bad thing, I felt like it was a pointless thing.

This was me being sarcastic to Arete for their response towards me.

I was trying to direct you towards what I meant.

My reads haven’t changed. Alice is still my top townread, BlueElixir is still my top scumread.

Apologies for the wallpost, it’s late here.

That’s a fair point.

I don’t really believe in volume tells less than halfway through D1, tbh, but your defense being “lol, just invest me” could turn some eyes if this turns to be an Unseen game – or… does Ritualist have a tailor in FoL?

Yes, I get it.

You didn’t have to recite the same point 3 times :wink:

1 Like

You know what Cheese? I’m thinking you’re probably a villager here.

No, but

2 Likes

Its more or less that I signed up for a game and ill be damned if I have to replace out, so I acknowledge how scum AI volume-posting is for me and I’m avoiding a future dilemma by calling for a check. If I don’t get one and I get MLed on lack of volume, you’ll only have investigatives to blame.

pocket pocket pocket
you’re gonna have to do a lot to dispel my confirmation bias :stuck_out_tongue:
back to reading

Encourage everyone to get involved in the conversation
You’ve replied 3 times to @CRichard564 in this particular topic!
A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives. Can you get anybody else involved?

Fuck off

Signed up for a game I don’t really have time for*

That being said, I do need to get off for the night. Ping me with anything and ill get to it tomorrow.

1 Like

Speaking of low volume, what happened to @Frostwolf103

Typically it’s better to leave 0-posters to nightkills or investigations since you can’t read them

Probably real life stuff such as sleeping.

Guess I will have to read anything about him next day.

Frost is in the game?

Yes

they … also have activity tells

as in ‘if they haven’t posted by EoD1 they’re basically a guaranteed wolf and if they have you can lock them as village most of the time even if what they’re saying has no logical sense’

Yet so far FrostWolf has been slanking today. :thinking:

Hey Arete.
Anyone you scum read in particular?

Anyone other than Frostwolf that is.