[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

Yeah, I can see all that.
At least I think you made your townsiding quite obvious. The funny thing is that I got an equal amount of BD pings and wolf pings from you during d1/d2, which made sense because you turned out to be a neut, but then you were very towny to me on re-read.

1 Like

Want to know what’s stressful about that as well?

Not getting a wincon D1.

Wazza!

ily

1 Like

I can see that, it just doesn’t make sense why cult busses each other with bounty

1 Like

At least you didn’t claim

1 Like

@Marshal and I should have mentioned that is not aimed towards you and you alone.

1 Like

oh, ha, plagerized again on this site

1 Like

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :joy_cat:

imitation vs plagiarism are two different things.

imitation vs plagiarism are two different things.

are you the SF wordsmith by chance

i’d like to credit them in my opening post of a game that happened in fucking june

And if you want to vanity search for anything else I would take it elsewhere as we have a rule against necro bumping threads with 0 content added

Its not a vanity search, my manager every few months does plagiarism checks on my work and I told them that I would reach out this to this site on my own since you guys have stolen previously my WIFOM game without credit and I figured I could just talk to you guys about it and have my short story removed without much issue.

Its called google lol

can you point to where i implied that the work was my own

i’ll edit it out of the post since the game is completed and it doesn’t effect anything and i don’t care enough to fight beyond this

but at no point did i say that i wrote any of it, only that i edited parts of it to fit the fact that i am not you, and that i am me

If you use someones work without crediting them, it is plagiarism. Just fyi.

I appreciate you removing it. Thanks!

quality

What is this argument even about bruh I’m so confused

You act like they submitted this for a school project or some shit and didn’t paste it into a fourm mafia game as a meme

Lol