[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

@clonedcheese

Do you have any reads other then CRichard?

Okay, but it doesn’t seem like they actually knew CRich was being townread by the majority of the players, and right now I’m not getting good vibes.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Jane is probably referring to how cheese’s reaction to my push on him is best summarised as OMGUS.

Tinfoil: If Marshal is a wolf, he is either a scum siding neutral or Neutral Killer. Talk with me on this.

He was defending himself solo against Katze and Arete, which makes me suspect he is more likely Neutral Killer than group scum if he isn’t town. I don’t think a world with group scum Marshal is likely here.

I could see that

Sigh I’m talking to a dead thread again :frowning: .

As far as I’m concerned, Marshal cannot be starting group scum.
In fact I think he has the highest NK equity as of now.

It does kind of look his executioner play from ToS2, but then again look at your game from the last SFoL

Yes I can see the similarities between the two of them.

As town and group scum, Marshal is commanding and pushy from the start. Yet that isn’t what we’re seeing here and his reaction to Katze and Arete makes me think he is alone defending himself.

I do know what you mean. I uh still remember Marshal from RM4

Talk to me about what you remember about Marshal from RM4 please.

RM4 Marshal was interesting to say the least. It should give you a bit of town and wolf Marshal

Perhaps I should take a look at that game. Marshal is usually quite obvious town when he starts as town or group scum. Yet I don’t get any of those pings from him this game.

He was starting town and commanded the thread for a day or so until he got converted and commanded the thread to lead into a ritual that actually ritualed himself

If Prince is reading this, they should lock onto Marshal as their jail target. See if there are less night kills with him in jail.

@Jane

Who is in allies chat tonight? I’d like to be in it (preferably with someone I TR) if possible but if you have a reason to pick two other people I’ll be fine :eyes:

Who do you TR out of curiosity? Have you noticed my take on Marshal?