[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

And I may or may not have softed in my first post.

Precisely my point, I remember two games for that example, one time with Abyss and the other me and Alice were both princesses, she got converted while I was pushing on the Drunk claim who turns out to be Assassin she’s whiteknighting.

Abyss, she’s Drunk claim and also become King, turns out she’s the NK

I see your point Frostwolf, though you do read Alice as town right?

Initially, she sounds very defensively about one of the claims here and I can understand her frustration when people ignore and keep talking about it.

I am sure she have good intentions, but I wonder her road is not paved as such?

I quite like your take so far in your posts Frostwolf. I’m making you a village lean.

Hah…hah.

Thank you host, I am sure fit much like that firekitten

Frostwolf who are your town reads so far?
Your scum reads?

Why is everyone townreading CR without explaining why?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s already been explained in the thread why I’m being town read.
We haven’t played before Merc, so you don’t know how I play the game as town.

Understood
Didn’t catch up the thread yet, just skimmed over it
I think I am taking a look at Arete x Marshal later on

That in particular I’d like to see before I go to bed if possible.

I’d rather the Prince jail Mercenary, tbh.

Marshal’s just being a distraction instead of powerwolfing so he’s a NE at worst.

I find a world where Marshal is town or group scum very unlikely.
He has the highest NK equity so far from what I’ve seen so far.

Actually I’m ok with mercenary spending a night in the Prince’s jail cell tonight.

NKs usually try their hardest to blend in with the town, Marshal isn’t doing that.

If Marshal is fool, then I’d rather Prince deal with him in the night. We don’t want Fool passive to activate upon being executed.

…we don’t deal with potential NEs. I don’t think Marshal is groupscum or the NK here so we’ll leave him alone.

2 Likes

I have to admit Alice. Marshal would be doing a terrible job if he were NK. Yet he is good enough to not make a mistake as NK as standing out too much.

Ordered read list

Town

Myself
Arete
Alice
Katze
Seth
Gorta
TBE
Frostwolf
AtNoName
Jane