[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

side*
ignore this phrase. It was because I said in the ISO his opener was townie.

See this is what I’m talking about Merc. Every game I’ve played with Marshal when he starts as town, I pick up on it fast. Yet that didn’t happen today.

1 Like

Let me continue to read this to see if he is groupscum or NK or there is a miraculous townslip

I’m thinking Marshal is probably a scum siding neutral and therefore he isn’t our priority right now.

There is no world where Marshal flips town or groupscum here.
He either flips neutral killer or neutral non-killer.

Marshal and Blue are not a team due to how early the bus would be present (post #85, #104).

Why do you think he can’t be groupscum?

His interaction with Arete and Katze earlier today no one helped him.
If he were group scum, his partner should have helped his defence in scum chat.
Yet there are no signs of that happening.

Whilst I waited for your reply I continued to read Marshal’s ISO.

Marshal here is not worrying about his image. Marshal is playing like he is discardable. This would generally be towny behavior, but I can’t call it so because of that catastrophic post from earlier.
If he is groupscum, he is at least not the leader.

Look at Marshal and see if you think his defence was helped by group scum.
He was caught off guard alone. He can’t be group scum based on that fact.

How do you get any of that from those posts?

Which posts pinged Kat as neutral instead of anything else? And specifically Chancellor/Crusader/Inquisitor? @Marshal

Trying to read mindset.
What would lead someone to post this? He was playing extremely trollish without explaining any of his reads. If he was MM/CL, he would have the weight of a team depending on him and try to at least not get jailed N1.
Does he play like he is avoiding negative attention?
This post would be super townie just because of that (almost every evil avoids attention on their slot), but his earlier post (the I play wolf when I rand BD) is so bad it can’t clean him up.

1 Like

Marshal is probably either Fool or Scorned and I’m more leaning towards Fool as of now based on his ISO.

They’re literally from 2 entirely different interactions yet you’re treating them like one is in response to another.

Then again we need to talk about something other than Marshal. We’re supposed to ignore the outed Fool.

Ah. My fault. They were right after one another in the ISO.

2 Likes

Anyway the same can be said about the “I hacked your computer one”.
His lack of self-conservation screams either Fool or Bussed to me.
I would advocate for Prince to exe this.

2 Likes

Yep I was saying that Prince should kill Marshal, if my suspicion he is a Fool is correct here.

I don’t think Prince should execute anyone yet; if we’re wrong and they’re town, Prince loses all executions, and you said yourself that they had some really towny posts.

1 Like

I have to say Jane planning to put either me with another town read seems GK to me.
Jane seems to be doing GK stuff, yet we shall see.