[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

bleed on kat is weird but probably not 100 percent random? why are you assuming that it’s random?

Or it could be that Kat is a bit annoying on the fakeclaiming part

why do you believe its random

scum could’ve thought kat was the mystic

we dont actually know what they think

bruhhhhhhh amelia be woofing too isn’t she

ah yes

I dont like an RT and therefore its because I dont need to read you

that post

Hmmm

Given the lack of nightkills suggests it’s a Cult game, I wouldn’t be too surprised if the starting 2nd Cultist was an Acolyte.

But like, why use that N1?

I believed it was random because kat had rescinded the fake claim at that point

ah yes what I have to say is being burrowed by trying to wine

Bulk of my arguments:

and yet im listed as nullscum on his “readlist”

VC

Voted Votee Votes
CRichard564 ClonedCheese 1/10
Merc Alice 1/10
TheBlueElixir Mercenary 1/10
Not Voting Marshal, Amelia, Arete, TheBlueElixir, CRichard564, Katze, ATNoName, Blizer, an_gorta_pratai, Jane, FrostWolf103, Possessed, Feathering, ModeShifter, Ami

I don’t agree with cloned’s case but I think he genuinely believes it so he’s probably a villager

1 Like

I think cloned insisting on his CRich scumread is a good look tbh as it looks like he actually believes in that.

@Amelia you really suck at this whole “looking town” thing, by the way.

Like, I was gonna fake a redcheck on you because of the whole “katze tunnels Amelia D2” thing, but I don’t think I even have to.

I was like, ‘lets vote Frost for pressure’ and then thought ‘wait no I dont want to tag this early’

/vote FrostWolf103

2 Likes

See yesterday.

/vote FrostWolf103

…I think Katze is just bullshitting.

I’m kind of assuming that the bleed didn’t come from a Hunter because… why bleed me less than 20 minutes into the day?

And this isn’t a fucking RT. I’d rather not bleed out.

she hardclaimed it, which is basically her not-an-RT tell

She kind of did the same shit in Randomizer, so I’ll probably wait until she actually makes reads to read her.