[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

Iā€™m very flip floppy on Vul/TBE early game

Soul I need to know more about how they play

ATN is ok but could show signs of TMI

Kat is ok and Chloe said it was town iirc so like Chloe take the blame if im wrong

Calculus no idea

that was very progression/20

hes also dead

shes been wrong exactly 0 times in full length games

this isnt an awful metric tbh

FUCK

see this is how much i read

:^)

i just had a thought

having a priest to talk to dead chat

would be really fucking gamer

sucks that no priest spawned

1 Like

must have been an issue on host sideā€™s

just unlucky rng

priest/mystic arent guaranteed and none seem to have spawned unless one of the nonclaimer is a hidden priest/mystic

for mysterious reasons i doubt that :cat:

Leafia.

1 Like

1 Like

Seems about right tbh.

I feel like weā€™re focusing more on mechanics and meming than we are on finding wolves.
It really bothers me that the people in PoE are justā€¦ not really there. Minus Soul, I guess.

Like, where the hell did Calculus go?

1 Like

This feels like D2 all over again where we donā€™t really have a strong idea who to yeet until EoD, I donā€™t want this day to go like this.

People should start sharing their scumreads and casing people.

Speaking of which, ISO diving Soul.

Iā€™m thinking about mechanics because I have confirmation that specific ones are in play (or that the wolf team is exactly You/PKR/3rd and playing super weird) but focusing on mechanics exclusively is something Iā€™m gonna try to not do when I wake up

Although I still think weā€™re not talking about Aretes flip enough cause I feel like Frosts logs are just real and that would imply that Arete is a fake flip

@Calculus Iā€™d like for you to claim, by the way ā€” there is a reason for this

And also exist thatā€™d be cool too

Hopefully you exist by the time I wake up cause sleep time

I feel like that autoresolves depending on n3 kp, no? If thereā€™s a kill, then NK is probably still in play.

certain people are likely going to change their actions based off of whether the NK is Alice or not

:eyes:
Is Alice in this game?

1 Like

Well, I still think Arete is more likely NK than town, I re-read their ISO again recently and in general it fits NK more I think?

Maybe Iā€™m confbiasing myself into that, but yeah. Without considering mechanics, thatā€™s still my take, same with AT Fool.

1 Like

ā€¦What a way to start this ISO.

I actually hate these posts in hindsight. I donā€™t actually mind the fact heā€™s shitposting, but the way heā€™s doing it bothers me a lot.

Pushing that narrative is convenient when youā€™re someone who scumclaimed as your first post.

This is how d2 starts. ā€¦Heā€™s just. I donā€™t know what heā€™s doing if heā€™s a villager. Shitposts d1, asks people to vote him d2.

Iā€™d call him Fool (a really textbook example at that) if AT wasnā€™t Fool (or at least I think he was). I just donā€™t know what heā€™s doing. Blending in through shitposts as wolf? As villagerā€¦ ā€¦I have no idea what the V motivation is.

I actually hate the fact he automatically assumes the check is real.

ā€¦He assumes the check is real, then says that Wazza needs to ā€œoutā€ it? What?

And now itā€™s fake?? What is this progression?

And now it might be real?

Is this an advanced version of not taking a stance, or does he have no idea what to say and says random stuff? I genuinely donā€™t know at this point. It feels towny because of how random it is.

Funny that you scumclaimed d1 then, but this post probably doesnā€™t mean anything anyway.

I hate that heā€™s enforcing a thunderdome. Feels liike a copout instead of exploring other possibilities. Wolfy.

This is unironically the towniest thing he has written (PKR iso).
Overall the PKR iso from him actually looks pretty good.

Iā€™m dying.

Towny to volunteer for getting bled.

Their EoD 2 feels towny.

Can you read Gorta? Hoping youā€™re reading this.

I feel like I went on a rollercoaster. Soul ISO goes scummy -> scummy -> towny -> more scummy than towny. I donā€™t think I learned anything.

I need more engagement from him today. Today is probably a very important day for this game.

The fact heā€™s not enforcing the me/kat thunderdome anymore when he did enforce the Wazza/me thunderdome on day 2 probably means something, but Iā€™m not sure what. I think it could imply association with kat if kat is wolf, but I donā€™t want to flip kat today, so that goes on the backburner.

Yeah, I think I need more direct reads on people. Heā€™s been weighing in, but not really grabbing the spotlight throughout the game. Overall Iā€™d say heā€™s had some distinctly towny moments, but Iā€™m not convinced.

1 Like