[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

specifically the first post felt like arete’s obvious softing that arete usually does but this time I thought I actually picked up on it

we have two people (cent/TBE) who can potentially unlock this day for us

if arete wasnt investigated N1 then we know frosts flip is fake

which would line up with NK!Arete worlds

which would lineup with “chloe/arete were strongmanned”

which means theres a ritualist

i feel like im 1 step away from mechsolving this entire game

theres one piece missing

and the constant “stop trying to mechsolve” argument in my head

Yeah. That’d make Frost the NK kill, Arete/Chloe the wolf kills, PK/Wazza town kills.

Don’t you mechanically know there’s almost certainly a rit, given your gossip results?

…Don’t you know his logs are fake given your results?
Like, I don’t think it’s impossible not to make this connection as a villager, but you’ve been playing this whole day phase like you didn’t know whether Frost’s check had been real/succeeded.

1 Like

Yeah, mechsolving bad, but this looks important.

You literally have mech info that Arete wasn’t investigated N1. What?
Okay, this is actually a really basic connection right there. How did you not make it?

…Right now I’m thinking why he’d ignore these results as wolf and play as if he didn’t have them. I feel like outing them would give him town points regardless of his alignment, and would probably be optimal?

Obvious answer is “he just came up with a fakeclaim a few moments ago” but his description of not bountying N1 doesn’t feel like something you just randomly put together in a few minutes. Hm.

You know what, @TheBlueElixir if you have an explanation, you say it instead of me trying to think for you.

when me/arete discussed TBE, they thought some of his posts were slightly performative

i didn’t fully agree, most of the posts they brought up were obvious memes

they picked out these 5 in particular

Were any of these from day 1?

all 5 were

Okay, yeah, they were, useless question.
:thinking:

I think I just-
okay.
Want to wait for TBE’s response.

Still finding Calc’s claim really fishy. It’s funny how both their claim and TBE’s claim seem fishy and they are among the last to claim.

Does “late claimers are usually mafia” hold true in FoL as a whole? I never really checked.

meh

i thought calc was a protective

but arete was basically “either they’re a hunter, or their perspective makes no sense”

/shrug

I am very conflicted there. If TBE is to be believed then Arete likely was the NK and I wasted my SF

Has Italy ever explained this?

also I do want to contribute more, but when we are talking mechanics I am lost, so I usually stay on the sidelines and ask questions

If we can mechsolve that’s great, but don’t rely on it

maybe it is tbe being dumbie dumbo but then i think mechs shouldnt be an issue for him

TBE should never be healed tonight imo

i also think we should just play out today like we know for sure that Arete was actually the NK

which would mean the scumteam is either exactly Cult Leader/{Cabalist/Seeker/Apostle}/Ritualist, or Vulgard/PKR/Italy basically always contains two wolves

i don’t think the latter world is a reality

if we operate under the former world there are some notable conclusions to have had

1. Appelsiini is basically confirmed to be a Hunter, due to being K/O flirted, having a confirmed bleed, and no possible Cultist in this world being K/O. They cannot be Demon because in this world, Arete is the dead NK.
  2. Calculus cannot be the Cult Leader, but can be Framer/Ritualist, due to being jailed N1 and this world requiring a successful N1 convert
  3. Soul cannot be the Cult Leader, Cabalist, or Ritualist, but can be Seeker/Apostle (they frame during the day), due to being jailed N2 with a strongman eradicate + frame occuring

as such, appel should never really be considered for a yeet today, soul is probably never worth considering for a yeet today, and calculus should only be yeeted in drastic measures

we also have two bleeders we should probably never yeet in

PKR (bleed is 100% real as PK flipped) and TBE

TBE bleed is unclaimed and thus is most likely a scum bleed – which actually gives TBE decent town points

which means this world actually just might be a reality

1 Like

something feels wrong with this though

there’s too many clears in this world i think

Cult Leader PoE would look like this

TheBlueElixir
Centuries

and maybe you can add

Vulgard
Italy
PKR

but…

i think of those 3 only Italy has the slightest chance of being a wolf

and for TBE to be CL he’d have had to faked a bleed on himself

is it really this simple

i feel forced to consider a world where i wasn’t framed and that PKR/Vulgard are just wolves

but that world doesn’t make sense