[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

OH.

Darn ok.

TBE probably not wolf again. I feel like when he actually does rand wolf, people are going to townread him. He gets wolfread all the time as town for some reason.
I think he’s been fairly villagery.

…s e l f - r e s o l v i n g
To be fair, claiming that day 1 is >rand V, because it offers you no advantages if you’re wolfing. Leafia might be town.

I’m in the same mindset, really, except I’m not as sold on Appel as you seem to be. Why do you think Appel’s a villager?

These posts from TBE are what makes me think he’s being his usual free-flowy villagery self. He’s just posting random takes all the time, even thoughts which don’t lead anywhere / don’t make sense, because he doesn’t care about whether it makes sense. He just wants to post stuff, valuable or not, and that’s what he does as V.

I’m surprised you think that. I think her posts in her last wolfgame and this game have been like night and day.

In fact, I feel like you’re being oddly… careful this game? You do have takes, but you present them in a really quiet way and I find it surprising how you seem to be attempting to fade into the background. Even your meming is relatively toned-down.

Are you doing that to promote game health, or is there another reason you don’t want to stand out?

Slightly >rand V entrance, but could be coached.

I’ve barely given any, so it’s not like you can read me based on reasoning. I’m trying to fix that right now.

Hard veto.

:confused:

I’m reminded of Chuck in BfA for some reason.

Bruh, if I were a neutral, I would self-yeet. Neuts out.

Explain? The fact he’s engaging at all is a decent look. It’s not good engagement but at least he has something. Considering it’s day 1, that counts for even more.

…Is this towny? Feels like a massive jump to a conclusion.

Self-awareness 100.

Also, kinda this. Half-mindmeld.

I suppose you’re the n1 kill.

Progression seems all over the place, considering he suggested Chloe/katze being w/w a few posts before that. More likely they just don’t care about progression and are V, I think.

Yeah, but progression is so bad I think it’s villagery bad.

Why do your reads have to imply two people’s alignments instead of just one?

Disagree. Fake nonchalance is a thing.

If Calculus is new, I’m more inclined to TR them for their recent post especially. If not, I have to withhold my judgment.

These are pretty good arguments. I like them, even if I don’t exactly agree with Katze being scum.

this post is not actively wolfy

which makes it probably your villageriest post this game

:confetti_ball:

The Katze argument is flawed, since I thought the first post was legit…

Come to think of it, probably should’ve realized something was weird when they claimed jailor as well

I generally have excellent townreads, so hopefully that’s the case this time as well and I’m not misclearing a wolf.

I feel like kat has some weird tonal issue this game. They sound like I would expect Marshal to sound, in a bad way. This probably sounds like a dumb read, because I can’t describe it well…

They just sound dismissive. I don’t think I’ve seen them like this before? Definitely not as V, anyway.
I need Chloe to help me out here.

I feel like the fact they pulled out the Alice Prince claim meme out of thin air in the middle of other people’s reads and solving is wolfy, because it implies they were focused on looking up a meme instead of getting more reads / pushing wolfreads (which did exist back then).

If you self yeeted as neutral, that would literally be gamethrowing. So that’s not a valid argument. I will admit that you’ve at least moved up to being a nullread for me though as you’re showing effort now. Only time will tell how I’ll eventually read you.

More reasons for Vulgard being mafia:

Threat of gamethrowing

Actually just 1 reason for now I guess

1 Like
catchup

Then you aren’t cultured I guess

For Leafia it seems to be NAI, as she usually does this crappy playstyle as either alignment (no offense)

I know I haven’t done much at all, but could you explain your read on me? Is it null leaning scum or null leaning town? I don’t really care, but I just want people to try and explain their reasoning so I can try to understand their mindset

I haven’t seen you as a wolf, but I think someone like you would be slipping up as a wolf. It’s not like I have cleared wolves on being new before, so I could be wrong

press X to doubt

Could you explain these please? Centuries is easier to read, I don’t know about Chloe yet, Katze is a pain in the rear to read, and Leafia is someone that’s not always easy to tell as town

Katze is also sure about Arete being town. Could that same read be applied to Katze in this regard?

It’s kind of an in joke here, as people don’t trust noots here

…?
…Actually, never mind. Why do you have no townreads? I’ve just checked your posts again and you only have mafia reads in there. Feels like you’re trying too hard to push “wolves,” and it could be a sign of narrow focus coming from a wolf. You look good tonally, though.

You make a good point there.

dont question my methodology of reading chloe because i don’t have answers for you

im a bit unhappy with how many posts i have given D1 of FoL28 ended with less than 1000 and we’re already approaching 400 while im the biggest offender of this, if thats what you’re asking

i’m pretty sure my ISO reeks of not giving a fuck if i stand out though

yes and i don’t think its happening there

you’re not describing it well but i am deliberately playing differently for a reason that i cannot explain atm

you can probably figure out why though

Nobody has done something that makes me think “wow I really think they’re town.”
Everyone’s just vibin at this point it seems.

Shoutout for cheese for teaching me stuffs
This is what’s called a pocket right?

I’m going to get myself killed night 1 at this rate.

…I kinda regret calling him “engaged” now. For some reason, I thought he had more posts.
The two posts being there is better than 0, though, and I would expect 0 from wolf!Italy at this stage. So, tiny townlean.

Yeah, the lack of day 1 yeet has its benefits.
You can probably figure out why.

is it because your team would be without a second member

1 Like

I’m tinfoiling right now that Katze/Vul is T/W. Not sure which is which if that’s the case at the moment.

Calculus slot is either excellent tone-wise and using aggression as their method of moving in the thread, or just the most paranoid villager I have ever seen. Leaning toward the latter.

Not what I meant. Guess what I figured out was wrong, because you wouldn’t have responded that way… I think.

Can you explain why you think there is a wolf in Katze/Vul? I mean I could see it, but I want your reasoning

you’re trying to read into my posts when im not fully sure what im doing either and i feel like you’re getting confused

unfortunately you’ve already TMIed me as a villager so when i coldsteel you tonight i’ll get all the towncred

pce