FoL23 - Dead Chat

The tone here makes me strongly suspect this is a GK play. The biggest risk here is that assorted other members of the Blue Dragon are going to vote up Kape as well.

Tele is still BD.

1 Like

Wait is Tele serious or a “catch scum play thing”

I’m 98 percent certain that Tele’s doing a ‘catch scum play.’

The tone is off, and she didn’t vote.

Oh shit she voted

I mean Alice is MM, I’m pretty sure, but

This post just seems so weird tbh.

Maybe she is SS though

She and Kape are trying to trick evils into outing themselves. (It’s not working, probably because, y’know, Alice is Mastermind).

At this point they’re going to need to explain soon what exactly they’re doing, so that they don’t collectively get GKape upped and executed.

1 Like

At least, I think that’s what they’re doing. I could be wrong.

Fuck, did they reach majority on Kape by accident? or did he use a day ability? or what’s happening?

1 Like

What in the world is going on…?

I think Kape and Tele both “outed” themselves as scum to make a play to get evils to reveal themselves. Tele I am very confident is actually BD and faking; Kape I’m less sure about.

Alice the Princestermind is now trying to get everyone to quickhammer Kape, which is definitely a very BD thing to do and definitely not a sign of scum trying to end the day quickly.

This is not a post with BD motivation. This is a post you make if you’re the Mastermind claiming Prince and you want to shut down all discussion.

I’m going to feel really dumb if she’s actually the Prince

…Huh. Now I’m doubting myself.

Could be he doesn’t want to out his MM, and knows evils don’t actually have votes?

if Eevee wasn’t the NK, whoever the actual NK is is going to need to start taking down Unseen.

That’s Not Great.

1 Like

Poss is unseen…?

Could just be Warlock. Either way, that’s really not a shock, given that Poss or Tele had to be to explain the Datbird thing and Tele was obvious BD.

…okay wow I was reading this game wrong (I think??)

c’mon, Jake, please get online, like right now

My reads are apparently garbage

For some reason I thought Poss was town when he was MM???

Anyway time for some :popcorn:

1 Like