FoL26: Cult Chat

cue intense Danganronpa music

Aaaand now I’m pretty sure I’m going to derail the hell out of them.

I’m honestly just screwing around here, you’re both free to do whatever.

Guidelines for my Cult:

• Arete has to die. They are probably SFed by the King and they are a strong V voice. We need to kill strong V voices.
  • The next conversion (N3) should probably be on a stronger player. Maybe Possessed, maybe Marshal. A strong voice. We need a strong voice after I commit die.
  • We try to redirect Sulit to me tonight so I get healed, and then D3 I will activate the ability that kills me and makes me flip as something. I’m going to flip myself as Observer after I figure out a believable result for my N2. Actually I could use Emilia’s result, since she’s Seeker now.
  • Magnus also obviously has to die because he’s outed Prince, but he likely has protectives on him. I kinda want to convert a support class so maybe we should get Sulit converted N3 and yeet both Arete and Magnus N4?
1 Like

Pls discuss.

Also, like I said, my plan is to generate as much weird spew as possible.

In denial about Derps right now because I lowkey want to spew him “wolf” as I flip CL.

Lmao. I have to be doing a good job reducing spew if Possessed targets are all outside of groupscum. All.

He named six people and none of them are wolves. NK might be in there but we’re safe. Well, I’m not safe, but that’s honestly whatever. You guys should be able to slip under the radar for a while.

I posted my directions for you before, feel free to disregard them if you have better plans though.

Now I don’t know if I should redirect Sulit or Chloe. Chloe might be a safer bet because of her more open claim and Uni bleeding (So I guess the bleed on Uni was a smart move after all)

I honestly had no idea so many people would out today. I think since Chloe hardclaimed she’s a safer bet?

Will probably be protected by Ami’s barrier though. :thinking:

It’s not the end of the world if I die, because I’m pretty sure I don’t spew either of you wolf.

I think we should start thinking about who to kill, because the likelihood of me getting occed tonight is close to 0.

1 Like

What is better? Killing a strong player tonight or killing two people successfully?

If it’s the latter, then @Emilia should use Expose at EoD, unless there’s an openly declared Prince target for Magnus to jail.

If it’s the former, might be better to frame someone. Probably one of the PoE-ish slots such as Chloe, Amelia, Ami, Alexej, Darth, Wazza.

I think we want to kill some people just outside of PoE. Like Sulit, etc. I don’t think we need to know who’s jailed? You can just frame someone in PoE who hasn’t been checked, maybe. @Emilia

You can puppet me

Make your own choices, fool.

1 Like

I think I’m yeeting Sulit and maybe Emilia Amelia?

maybe frame jgoes? in case uni decides to check him

1 Like

Good call.

1 Like

Guys, who’s the obvious healer soft?

It’s not obvious to me