FoL29 - Uninformed Spec Chat (Jane/Anstreim/Nappy Edition)

I don’t really care about them, I’m assuming they haven’t started playing the game yet?

See, he did post though.
Most of his posts were fluff but some were game-related too. I’m a bit unsure on his slot because of that.

I’d shade him and push him to force his hand and see what he does

I’m pretty sure he’d just lie down and not defend himself as any alignment.
61.5 flashbacks.

Four wagons right now:

My favorite to least favorite are:

Wolfgard
Amelia
Appelsiini
PsychoKing

Swap Appel/PK and you have my agreement.
If Wolfgard isn’t lynched today I will be massively disappointed in everyone participating, especially kat/chloe/arete.

I hope Amelia is Prince

But AT is the prince

Also Centuries will vote Amelia

Looks like an Amelia lynch today

Wolfgard has survived

If it happens I’m probably legitimately going to stop following the game lmao.

1 Like

And he survived because there were no logical arguments to scumread him.

Jesus christ here we go again.

Ah yes, the resistance argument on D2 when there are two other scum at best

FFS, I’ve used “resistance” reads as a wolf to pocket people when I’m a wolf.

I don’t think they are very good though.

mindmeld lol

1 Like

Also I don’t know why I feel like ranting so much today but holy hell I hate posts like these:

1 Like

But “no resistance” is a logical read, despite how strong it may be. It’s usually more objective; hence, more convincing.

The only logical argument that I’ve seen scumreads Vulgard is that his games are inconsistent with his town games, but those had extremely vague development and telling people to “just go read” doesn’t help. People are lazy, and it doesn’t serve to direct your audience to a conclusion. You need to point them to those inconsistencies and yet that hasn’t been done.

Not saying that Arete’s read of “this post was not written by W!Vulgard” is invalid or a bad read, but again, it’s hardly convincing due to it’s subjectivity.

1 Like

Did Amelia hardclaim Prince?

lol she’s actually a wolf